Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life in America...
Shocking video, dude needs to spend rest of his life making license plates at the state pen 

twitter.com/i/status/1300362301699223554

An ambush killing, dude also needs a new career in making license plates

twitter.com/i/status/1299995572133392385  

That's just terrible. Slowly our society is delegating into a hell hole.

Disgusting. I don't know what the first one is about. News said the two were arguing prior to the assault, so it may not be political at all.

Either way, it appears we are at the beginning of a low-key civil war. I've been very pleased to hear Joe Biden's comments condemning violence perpetrated by BLM, antifa and the left. I wish we would hear something similar from our president about the violence perpetrated by white supremacists and the right.

For my family and yours, and everyone else in this country, we all have to hope and pray that Trump is not reelected. And that patriots on both sides of the aisle see to it that the country doesn't descend into violence because of an election result for either side. 

Shocking and disgusting, both videos.  Don’t care which side was which.  The brick video was almost more disturbing in that the camera guy thinks that’s funny.  The shooting, just sad senseless violence no different than gang affiliation killings. 

American society is tanking quickly.

The first video was senseless attack on an innocent pedestrian in Baltimore, no reason for it.  How can someone be that depraved?  Who wakes up and says "today I'm gonna launch a brick at someone's head"  It's not a political issue, it's straight out inhumanity.  How to stop it is a tough question.  Certainly apprehending, trying and imprisoning will stop the individual perp for a period of time.  How does society stop those who capture this kind of crime on video and share it on social media.  Obviously, it can be ratioed but seems that twitter and others can effect a greater change if they permanently ban those that post videos.  Report to police would be good, may increase arrests of random perps, hard to say.  Realistically, I don't see social media either one.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Disgusting. I don't know what the first one is about. News said the two were arguing prior to the assault, so it may not be political at all.

Either way, it appears we are at the beginning of a low-key civil war. I've been very pleased to hear Joe Biden's comments condemning violence perpetrated by BLM, antifa and the left. I wish we would hear something similar from our president about the violence perpetrated by white supremacists and the right.

For my family and yours, and everyone else in this country, we all have to hope and pray that Trump is not reelected. And that patriots on both sides of the aisle see to it that the country doesn't descend into violence because of an election result for either side. 
So with my job, I get to listen to a bunch of folks who crunch numbers from several different firms and I get to hear what theyre thinking. Almost all of them have the election as a dead heat (some varriation between 50/50 and 55/45 which I find interesting given some polls. 

The most slanted towards Biden has us at 20% Biden with a Blue house and Senate.  40% Biden with split congress, 20% Trump with a Red Congress and 20% Trump with a split Congress.

Today’s company presentation had it the most slanted towards Trump. They didnt break down congress but had it at 75/25 Trump. 

I cant fathom how much urban area destruction will take place if Trump is reellected. Target will need to employ bouncers. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:

Well you certainly don't speak for me or my family and our prayers.
As to Joe Biden, about time he catches up on the polls and figures out that people are unhappy with blm/antifa violence.  I see someone routed the antifa.com to his website.  Glad joe finally woke up and left his basement.

Well hopes and prayers to you Greed, you deserve them

Yes Yes, hopes and prayers

As if Joe Biden has anything to do with fucking BLM, good lord. Your boy had NO BALLS, NONE, to call out the Proud Boys.  In the biggest moment of his life, he had no balls.

Plenty of undercover racists on this board

Quote: @Skodin said:
Yes Yes, hopes and prayers

As if Joe Biden has anything to do with fucking BLM, good lord. Your boy had NO BALLS, NONE, to call out the Proud Boys.  In the biggest moment of his life, he had no balls.

Plenty of undercover racists on this board
Undercover?