Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll we have had the DNC & RNC...
Quote: @Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
so do you all just enjoy watching the circle jerk, or do you actively participate?
I don't moderate this forum, but when Jimmy was handed the keys to moderate this forum and establish rules...  this type of post is not allowed.  Maybe take a break?

So me getting called names is fine, but I can't comment on the onesided affair in this thread.  Yeah.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
so do you all just enjoy watching the circle jerk, or do you actively participate?
I don't moderate this forum, but when Jimmy was handed the keys to moderate this forum and establish rules...  this type of post is not allowed.  Maybe take a break?

So me getting called names is fine, but I can't comment on the onesided affair in this thread.  Yeah.
Aww, it wasn't so bad what Greed said. I laughed and I don't even agree with him. But I'm naughty so maybe not the best person to chip in here.  :p

@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:

I guess I didn't see where you got called a name in this thread?

@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:

It’s the white male Republican victim card, he just didn’t realize he played his hand too early

Nobody is preventing conservatives from replying here, maybe a few realize what a ridiculous propaganda shitshow the GOP put on.

I’ll share my favorite RNC moment:

Richard Grenell, former Ambassador to Germany commenting on how Trump “charmed” Angela Merkel.  

Well the German press asked Merkel for her reaction to the RNC comment that “Trump charmed her” ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1328703/angela-merkel-germany-news-summer-press-conference-donald-trump-us-latest-video-watch

“He said what???”

Then she laughs.  The whole room laughs.  “Ummm I don’t think I should comment on private conversations ...”

Well Trump supporters, take comfort that this isn’t the first, second, third or last time world leaders have laughed about the orange messiah.  

I watched both conventions.  There were a number of talks that I really liked at the RNC.  Some key ones were:

Monday: Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, both were excellent, would be a good team for 2024

Tuesday: Daniel Cameron, Abby Johnson, Melania Trump, and Nick Sandmann

Wednesday: Mike Pence, Kristi Noem, Daniel Crenshaw, Elise Stefanik, Madison Cawthorn, Jack Brewer, and Burgess Owens

Thursday.  Ben Carson, Tom Cotton, Rudy Giuliani Ann Dorn, Alice Johnson, Carl and Marsha Mueller

@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:

Didn't say it was this thread.  Skodin used some vulgar terms in another thread.  Nothing new from him, but just saying it is odd that I am called out for much less (and a phrase that has been used quite often here.)

@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:

Didn't say it was this thread.  Skodin used some vulgar terms in another thread.  Nothing new from him, but just saying it is odd that I am called out for much less (and a phrase that has been used quite often here.)
I don't read many topics here, but clicked on this one so I guess I can't speak to what anyone else said.  I guess if that's how people are responding in other threads, it just reaffirms we made the right decision to keep these topics out of the Longship forum.

Carry on.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
I watched both conventions.  There were a number of talks that I really liked at the RNC.  Some key ones were:

Monday: Nikki Haley and Tim Scott, both were excellent, would be a good team for 2024

Tuesday: Daniel Cameron, Abby Johnson, Melania Trump, and Nick Sandmann

Wednesday: Mike Pence, Kristi Noem, Daniel Crenshaw, Elise Stefanik, Madison Cawthorn, Jack Brewer, and Burgess Owens

Thursday.  Ben Carson, Tom Cotton, Rudy Giuliani Ann Dorn, Alice Johnson, Carl and Marsha Mueller
..and the DNC?

I thought the DNC presentations were typical for their point of view as frequently expressed in the media.  I listened mostly to the main speakers during the evening presentations, not the total convention.  Being a conservative, they were not likely to change my opinion just as the liberals on this forum were not likely to change their opinion during the RNC.