Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bannon Arrested
Quote: @Skodin said:
I can only hope for a future GOP that focuses on principles:

Less government intrusion, ending the war on drugs and working with the statistics to raise up the lower income communities via smart policy.  This lowers the requirements of the welfare state.  Federal legalization alone of cannabis would be a significant cash crop, economic engine, and lower the state costs of the legality of arrests for minor drug offenses.  Nothing seems freer than being able to smoke a plant that you can grow in your own back yard

Middle Americans having access to a US infrastructure that benefits them, their businesses, their lives via taxing the wealthy.  The job creation galore of fixing America would be a massive job creator for “conservatives”.  A cleaner, stronger, safer, innovative infrastructure sets the foundation for significant growth.  I am still waiting for “Infrastructure Week”

The golden rule from the core conservative values in how we treat our fellow Americans, our downtrodden, our communities.  How taking care of our food system and preventative care can help people elevate from detrimental and health catastrophes, which we all pay for in our insurance system.

Takes on the fight against climate change as a tool to unlocking American greatness to be implemented at home, to exported globally.  Selling innovation not bombs to build global alliances.
Did you say "Infrastructure week"? You got jokes. After trying and failing a few times Trump and his team just quit. 

Michael Steele joins anti-Trump group"Today is the day where things should matter and you need to take stock of what matters to you -- and the kind of leader you want to lead in these moments. And for me, it ain't him...I get my role as a former national chairman. I get it, but I'm an American. I get my role as a former party leader. I'm still an American...and these things matter to me more than aligning myself with a party that has clearly decided it would rather be sycophantic than principled."