Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You gotta watch this Axios interview...
Wow, just wow. It's like a SNL skit, but for real.

Talk about cringe-worthy.

Even the righties gotta just shake their head...

full-axios-hbo-interview-donald-trump-cd5a67e1-6ba1-46c8-bb3d-8717ab9f3cc5.html

Sigh. Its so insane you'd think its satire or a Sasha Baron Cohen skit. And yet some will rationalize the idiot and double down with support yet again. I've gotten to the point that a very few friends that continue to be cult-like in their worship of the guy I don't want to be around. I've avoided them and I think they know it. I will not suffer the fools gladly and I'm talking the ones that won't shut their mouth about the guy. I'm questioning people's intelligence and what kind of people they really are. Its ludicrous to support this moron. He's a fucking embarrassment to our country and a charlatan. 

Honest to god...Intellect that's an inch deep. The Covid debriefing this past week was just as embarrassing. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Sigh. Its so insane you'd think its satire or a Sasha Baron Cohen skit. And yet some will rationalize the idiot and double down with support yet again. I've gotten to the point that a very few friends that continue to be cult-like in their worship of the guy I don't want to be around. I've avoided them and I think they know it. I will not suffer the fools gladly and I'm talking the ones that won't shut their mouth about the guy. I'm questioning people's intelligence and what kind of people they really are. Its ludicrous to support this moron. He's a fucking embarrassment to our country and a charlatan. 

Yeah, a big reason I have decided to retire this year.  No mater the outcome of the next election, I will not be able to look at these folks with any compassion, not what I want to walk into everyday.

It’s jaw dropping.  There is not a shred of intelligence.  So overtly narcissistic and totally devoid of human compassion for anyone but himself.

He got served up softball question on John Lewis.  He had to complain Lewis didn’t attend his inauguaration or his State of Union speeches?  What are you 5???   He didn’t go to your party so might as well give him the John McCain treatment after passing??  And his claim he has done more for blacks than John Lewis?  LOL!  WTF??  

He is incapable of seeing any value in other people unless it somehow makes him look good, it’s always about him.

Politics aside he is a sick man.  This is not normal behavior for anyone, let alone the leader of the free world.

His Covid 19 response is amazing??

”Many people say we are testing too much ...”
”Who says that?”
”Read the books, read the manuals”
”Ok, what books, what manuals”?
” ....”

Thank God the interviewer doesn’t let him off the hook so easily. 

The sound you hear is every independent in America who actually decides elections in swing states running from this deranged psychopath.  The experiment is over, GOP needs to re-group with a better candidate or they’re going to get hammered in November.

Laughable, sad, and the epitome of 2020

”what books?”  “What manuals?” “lower than the world?”  Yes, the US has less cases than planet earth, we should quarantine planet earth.

I think this points out how information is fed to the POTUS and how he’s going along for the ride, more puppet than puppet master.

Quote: @Skodin said:
Laughable, sad, and the epitome of 2020

”what books?”  “What manuals?” “lower than the world?”  Yes, the US has less cases than planet earth, we should quarantine planet earth.

I think this points out how information is fed to the POTUS and how he’s going along for the ride, more puppet than puppet master.
See, I don't see that at all.  I think he's fed all kinds of information and it goes in one ear and out the other.  Thats when he says all this stupid shit he says.  If he had handlers like Bush 2.0 had and like Biden will have then he's kept at arms length away from disastrous stuff and all the important decisions are made behind closed doors by unelected officials. 

If all Trump had done was kept his piehole shut and done even a half ass job with covid he'd easily have 4 more years in the bag.  But with everything going on Biden doesn't even need to talk to be relevant.  People are just going to vote for the "anyone but" choice.  What truly amazing, or maybe very sad is Biden is as good as team blue could come up with and all he's going to be is a puppet on the strings. 

Case in point, cult like splaining.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Case in point, cult like splaining.
He makes no efforts to defend trump at all and even dresses him down and you think its cult like because he takes a shot at sleepy joe?  Careful or you will spill your own kool-aid. The notion that you have to support one or the other is a poor one,  its once again the lesser of two evils and the dems campaign strategy is to keep bidens mouth shut so that he can't screw up that lesser part he has going for him currently. Helluva campaign strategy,  only thing sadder is that trumps constant  dumb ass comments is going to make it pay off.