Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Packers have expressed interest in Everson Griffen
Oh hell no...!  Confused 

[Image: GettyImages-1193594497-e1595876966726.jp...316&crop=1]
Getty Images
Defensive end Everson Griffen is one of the top veteran free agents still available with training camps set to open around the league and a team that’s seen a lot of him over the years is reportedly interested in potentially having the longtime Viking join their defense.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Packers are among the teams that have expressed interest in Griffen’s services. He adds that there’s also interest on Griffen’s side, but there’s no sign that an agreement is imminent.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/27/report-packers-have-expressed-interest-in-everson-griffen/

[Image: a9g3w5kppv1o.gif]

maybe legit, or maybe an agent that is trying to use the rival as leverage to get the Vikings to bring him back at a better offer?

How come all of a sudden....I CARE

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Because Griff can still ball...!

Quote: @Kentis said:
@Vanguard83 said:
Because Griff can still ball...!
Also because he was a Viking.

Chances might get better to return to Minnesota with all the opting out. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Chances might get better to return to Minnesota with all the opting out. 
i dont think any team would be in a hurry right now until they find out if there will be a season.   I am guessing these guys get their signing bonuses right away and if there is no season that money is just gone until the game returns at which time who knows if some of these veteran players will be worth a shit after a year off.

Doesn't GB use a 3-4?\

Griffen is a 4-3 DE.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
Doesn't GB use a 3-4?\

Griffen is a 4-3 DE.
Like most teams now they deploy multiple looks that can use all different kinds of personnel.