Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson...

why is he practicing on an elevated surface?  that screams injury potential IMO.   eeesh.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
why is he practicing on an elevated surface?  that screams injury potential IMO.   eeesh.
Same thing I was thinking

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Right there with both of you - I could just a hidden sprinkler head lurking on the side and it pierces his thigh or worse. Also, that area behind where he landed looks quite sqautchy - A Bigfoot could lean out, grab him and next thing you know he's in a Missing 411 book.

Nice catch though

Crazy that he caught 4 tds in one half of a bowl game.

FOOTBALL!

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@1VikesFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Right there with both of you - I could just a hidden sprinkler head lurking on the side and it pierces his thigh or worse. Also, that area behind where he landed looks quite sqautchy - A Bigfoot could lean out, grab him and next thing you know he's in a Missing 411 book.

Or he coulda landed in the bucket of the skidsteer and get taken to the concrete truck and been buried alive.  Wink