Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Smith ejected
[Image: a9s76j9ljl4b.gif]

I've been saying for years, the football I was raised on is gone. I'd be mad at the call, but it's the culture in general. Football, by nature, is violent. You can't officiate it out of the game. Either end it altogether as it is, undeniably, terrible for you physically ... or you insist they understand the consequences (brain injuries emphasized) and let them play the game the way it's meant to be played. 

Not a popular view, I know. 

lol

There have been much worse hits this season without an ejection.

Quote: @FLVike said:
There have been much worse hits this season without an ejection.
Exactly. The receiver lowered his head as well. That should have been taken into account as well.

While I wasn't big on there even being a flag, I could have accepted the 15 yards.  Him being ejected?  Give me a break.  You going to do that to everyone now going forward?  Nope.

I can ubderstand the penalty but ejection? That seems absurd to me. It wasn’t malicious.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I can ubderstand the penalty but ejection? That seems absurd to me. It wasn’t malicious.

He wasn't wearing puke green and yellow, so....

Quote: @FLVike said:
@Mike Olson said:

I'd like to cite bias here, but this is an example of nobody knowing rules.

Quote: @KingBash said:
@FLVike said:
@Mike Olson said:

I'd like to cite bias here, but this is an example of nobody knowing rules.

That definitely would be bias if it weren't true.