Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings drink Packers milkshake in 2015 draft
Packers redraft of 2015 have the Packers taking three players the Vikings took. 

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2020/5/11/21254962/what-if-we-could-redo-the-packers-disastrous-2015-nfl-draft

My hope for your future post? 

"Vikings drink Packers milkshake in 2020 draft"

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

The entire NFL drank the Packers milkshake in the 2020 draft. And then poured it over their heads, stole their lunch money and kicked 'em in the balls. 

We really need some new emojis...

For sure.

If Spelly's 2020 draft is anywhere near as good as the 2015 draft we are loaded.

Waynes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs all high end starters/pro bowlers.

This homer redraft makes no sense. Selecting 3 Vikings and then one of their free agent signings and considering another of last years FAs?  I don't  get into the draft that much, but I know there are players out there that don't play for the Vikings or for their biggest rival. 

How does Hunter and Diggs making it to the 2nd and 4th round make sense?  I think I saw a real redraft on NFL.com or somewhere that had those 2 going in the 1st round. 

As usual, some homer packer fan wets himself over what might have been but logically doesn't make any sense.

"Balls!", said the Queen..."If I had two...I'd be King!"

A bad draft   eventually plays out after 4-6? years into the team having a bad season.

My guess is GB is primed to stumble in 2020.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
A bad draft   eventually plays out after 4-6? years into the team having a bad season.

My guess is GB is primed to stumble in 2020.

Dunno, I hope so.  But they spent big last year to remedy their lack of pass rush, so that certainly staved off a defensive collapse. 

Sorry, read the title and Had to post this - Loved this movie - and this is such a brutal scene. So well acted by DDL - He is absolutely terrifying and cold blooded.