• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson: "I'll make them all pay"
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@kmillard said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@1VikesFan said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Too bad we don't play Dallas on thanksgiving...
Or do we?
We have them at home...in an interesting only to me side note...the year I move out of the Tampa area, they play at the Ray Jay...where am I moving to? Charlotte...where that game will be played in Minnesota...I. Can't. Even. I'll probably land an apartment a 20 minute walk from BoA stadium too....
Don't beat yourself up too badly...IM(humble)O there is little chance this country is in Phase 3 by the time NFL comes around.  I hope I'm really wrong on that one. 
I will remember this post...
Lol!

How are things up North???

I really do hope I'm wrong...Otherwise, Zygi can send me my season tix $$ back. I gotta lots of other uses for that $ this year. 

Getting busier I hope) Fieldwork is slow we were so wet last fall (wettest autumn on record). Need some consistent heat and dry weather for about a month or we could be looking at the most preventive planting I have ever seen.

Yup.

Lease is signed.

31 minute walk to the BoA stadium.

Yup.

every time i read this headline i keep thinking of:

Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.

Hey why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
every time i read this headline i keep thinking of:

Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.

Hey why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?
Good movie. Bar scene, Shooter McGavin.