Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob McGinn suggests Matt LaFleur “simply had enough of [Aaron] Rodgers’ act”
Quote: @kmillard said:
First my disclaimer. Whatever it takes for the packers to implode is perfectly fine with me. 
Now, I have to wonder if the coach is a bit on an ego trip if you want to take the ball out of the hands of your best player to be ground and pound. Oh well, Vanguard where are you to put a period on this.........
I
D
G
A
S

Who hasn't?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@pumpf said:
Still the Packers division to win?  Geez... that would be appropriate for the Saints or 49ers to say.  They were genuinely good teams.  The Packers skated by on luck and friendly refs.  That- and Stefanski's inability to adjust when other teams loaded up vs. the run- is what enabled the Packers to take the division.

Hey, I won't argue that the media loves the Packers, but are you guys really saying it's outlandish that the Packers should be favored for the division?? They won this division by 3 games, which is like a 20-game lead in baseball. They were 6-0 in the NFC North. They manhandled us, in our own stadium, when we had a chance to move into a tie with them. Credit where it's due.
You are correct to a point but let look a little deeper.

At Green Bay they beat us on a call that was clearly BS and was not called in another game the entire season.  They beat the lions twice on calls that clearly were bs to the point nobody knows yet where the infraction was.  There is the 3 wins that draws us even.  The in the playoffs the seattle game was a absolute joke.

Quote: @mjollnir_k said:
@Jor-El said:
@pumpf said:
Still the Packers division to win?  Geez... that would be appropriate for the Saints or 49ers to say.  They were genuinely good teams.  The Packers skated by on luck and friendly refs.  That- and Stefanski's inability to adjust when other teams loaded up vs. the run- is what enabled the Packers to take the division.

Hey, I won't argue that the media loves the Packers, but are you guys really saying it's outlandish that the Packers should be favored for the division?? They won this division by 3 games, which is like a 20-game lead in baseball. They were 6-0 in the NFC North. They manhandled us, in our own stadium, when we had a chance to move into a tie with them. Credit where it's due.
You are correct to a point but let look a little deeper.

At Green Bay they beat us on a call that was clearly BS and was not called in another game the entire season.  They beat the lions twice on calls that clearly were bs to the point nobody knows yet where the infraction was.  There is the 3 wins that draws us even.  The in the playoffs the seattle game was a absolute joke.
That pretty much describes every Green Bay season.