Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson: "I'll make them all pay"
#Vikings Justin Jefferson was the fifth WR taken in the NFL draft. He said on the The Zach Gelb Show on CBS Sports Radio: "Every single person that picked a receiver instead of me are going to pay. I’m going to show them that I am the better receiver than the pick that they had."

Gosh I seem to remember another player taken in the low 20's by the Vikings that had a certain grudge against teams passing on him-----hmmmm

Quote: @Akvike said:
Gosh I seem to remember another player taken in the low 20's by the Vikings that had a certain grudge against teams passing on him-----hmmmm
Yup, that's what I was thinking. Moss taken at 21, JJ at 22, 22 years apart, chips on each shoulder. I also thought it was interesting that JJ chose #18, which was the number Moss used in his first training camp. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Akvike said:
Yup, that's what I was thinking. Moss taken at 21, JJ at 22, 22 years apart, chips on each shoulder. I also thought it was interesting that JJ chose #18, which was the number Moss used in his first training camp. 
All we need now is a bobbling first TD reception...

That sound like a nice healthy chip to have on one's shoulder. 

Too bad we don't play Dallas on thanksgiving...

lol, my headline sounds like something a Batman villain would say. 

Ok, Oswald Kobblepot...

The last time I heard about a receiver that got the fans all gooey after dropping....the fans turned on him inside a year.   Treadwell played the same card IIRC.

Something about babies and bathwater or after birth  or something here.

[Image: when-you-try-5ce5b3.jpg]