Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFLN "Draft Recap" Yuck.
The host, Deion and Brian Billick all slurping the Packers and how great a move the trade up for Love is.  

The #1 rule of NFLN Club apparently is The Packers Can Do No Wrong.

would  not  expect  anything else   to many casual fans   out there. check out  some  of  the  fan  podcasts and  lesser  known talking heads  packers are getting ripped

Quote: @RS Express said:
The host, Deion and Brian Billick all slurping the Packers and how great a move the trade up for Love is.  

They are the only ones.  Pukers getting blasted everywhere for their draft.

*thud*
Daniel Jeremiah tonight on Path To The Draft gave the Vikings credit for most improved team, and for Jefferson being the first round WR with the best fit for his team
*thud*

Also this from somebody named Lance Zierlein:

https://www.vikings.com/video/nfl-draft-...raft-class

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
@RS Express said:

They are the only ones.  Pukers getting blasted everywhere for their draft.
Go to the Packer forum site and you will see that 99.9% of Packer fans disagree with Deion and Billick

Quote: @RS Express said:

Just so we're clear, my "WTF Troy" response was directed at NFL network, NOT you.

[Image: 6g7LmGYL_normal.jpg]
Evan Silva
@evansilva
· 2h
Bob McGinn, who’s reported on the #Packers for 4 decades, suggests here their trade up for Jordan Love was a power move by Matt LaFleur, who has “simply had enough of Rodgers’ act” and the Love pick “would gain leverage with their imperial quarterback.”

https://theathletic.com/1780592/2020/04/...ticle…Show this thread

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Evan Silva
@evansilva
· 2h
Bob McGinn, who’s reported on the #Packers for 4 decades, suggests here their trade up for Jordan Love was a power move by Matt LaFleur, who has “simply had enough of Rodgers’ act” and the Love pick “would gain leverage with their imperial quarterback.”

If your first round pick was directed at being a "power move" then boy do you have a lot of issues...we all know how Rodgers is, and that bleacher report article was great. This pick will never not baffle me as I really didnt like this QB draft class so why not wait until next year? I really dont see Love playing at all the next two years, but maybe I am wrong.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Evan Silva
@evansilva
· 2h

Actually, I think the RB pick in the 2nd round was even crazier than Love in the 1st. Packers are pretty much where the Vikings are at RB. A really good starter and a damn good backup. Can you imagine if the Vikings, with all our needs, had taken a RB in the 2nd round? Most people who bitch about drafts don't know what they're talking about, but Packer fans have every right to be seething. So does Rodgers. It will be fun to watch it all blow up. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Evan Silva
@evansilva
· 2h

Actually, I think the RB pick in the 2nd round was even crazier than Love in the 1st. 
That and the "who?" TE in the 3rd.  AJ Dillon is a train, but to get him on the field Aaron Jones has to come off, so where's the benefit?  The Saints traded us 4 picks to get up to 105 because that guy was consensus rated higher than Deguara who the Packers took at 94. 

Marcus Spears was hollering that WR wasn't the reason the Packers lost the NFCC game, the defense was.  Well, the Packers didn't draft any defense until round 5 either. This draft isn't a bomb just because of the Jordan Love trade, it's a bomb because it seemingly doesn't help the Packers anywhere in 2020. Fine by me B)