Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes at Bears Are Favored, What?
I'm hoping for a win, of course, but
I'm more than a little surprised the Vikes are 2.5 favorites for the Monday
night game.  Maybe that changes by game time, but I would've had the road
team Vikes as underdogs by at least 3.  Sure the GB win was awesome, and I
enjoyed the Lion victory last week, but I still have a hard time really
believing in this Viking defense and the OL.

The Vikings ground game bullied the
Packers and Lions, but I don't believe that can happen in Chicago until I see
it.  That Bear front seven seems to dominate the Vikes in recent years,
especially in Chicago. 

It would be a blast to see a Bear
stomping on Monday night; I just don’t expect it.
Hope I'm wrong (as usual) - SKOL!

sounds about right i guess. This shouldbe a low scoring game  Bears are really beat up offense and we are on a roll on O.  Only way they beat us is Foles going off, and he has been pretty shaky this year. 

49 degrees and partly cloudy...

Winds W 15 mph

Can blame the weather if it's another purple flop @ Soldier Field.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
49 degrees and partly cloudy...

Winds W 15 mph

Can blame the weather if it's another purple flop @ Soldier Field.
Too nice out? B)  I do think if the Vikes can run the ball like the past two games, they'll win.  They just have such a hard time playing well in Chicago.

For once I’d like to see our team walk into Soldier Field & act like they at least belong there... too many times it looks like an early career Mike Tyson fight & we get punched in the mouth & react w/ what seems like little or no response... I’m fucking sick of it!  Confused 

After GB, would it really surprise anyone if we win @ Soldier Field and lose to em @ home? the old trapper used to drop quiet a bit "its not who you play, but when you play em" 

Thats and adage that's held-up for decades now. 

I guess we will see how good this new offensive line is eh?

I think we should be favored based on how both teams are playing "right now." It would not surprise me at all if the Vikings take this one. Still, this is not a game I'd put money on. 

The Bears (last 2 weeks) held Derrick Henry to 68 yards on 21 carries and Alvin Kamara to 67 yards on 12 carries. 

In the 3 games Dalvin has played against the Bears (in his career), he has rushed for a grand total of 86 yards on 34 carries (2.5 yard average).

Cousins is 0-9 on Monday Nights. 

The Bears have lost 3 in a row but to very good teams (Rams, Saints and Titans).

The Bears will be hungry for a win. This is not a game I would put my money on either.

No doubt. A lot of things going against us. But don't forget also that the Bears are terrible on offense this year. I doubt I need to remind you that Nick Foles is their QB. Last week, their leading rusher in the first half was a LB who had 11 yards on a fake punt. This is not a good team. 

Anybody's game.