Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The King of South Dakota Requests that this STIMULUS RELATED QUESTION be asked here:
Do pregnant women receive a stimulus check for their child?  Yes or no?  
If no, why not?

No.  The rules apply to dependents with social security numbers only under a certain age.  

Should they? Sure, if we are going to label abortion as essential and fund them.

And your title is immature.  Certainly you should understand that political threads get hijacked.  

Quote: @Skodin said:
If no, why not?
really,  because you want to talk about abortion and think you found a clever way to trap pro life people into a position you take a shot at me... you really dont want to be here do you?

If no, why not?
I like to think of Jimmy as a benevolent overlord in a post-apocalypse South Dakota...

That being said...the good Sister here completely captured my view of the GOP on the subject.

http://www.thechristianreview.com/a-pro-...holic-nun/

King of SD?  Did he get demoted?  I thought he was dictator supreme of the mighty and powerful ST Division of the rebranded Vikefans.com
I am so disappointed, perhaps my daily bowing and groveling is no longer necessary?
As to the subject of the OP, odd question with an obvious answer.  Easy to look up, but perhaps seeking an answer was not the question.

Quote: @greediron said:
King of SD?  Did he get demoted?  I thought he was dictator supreme of the mighty and powerful ST Division of the rebranded Vikefans.com
I am so disappointed, perhaps my daily bowing and groveling is no longer necessary?
As to the subject of the OP, odd question with an obvious answer.  Easy to look up, but perhaps seeking an answer was not the question.
maybe not necessary, but appreciated none the less...

and Barr... if you are picturing me as a middle aged, over weight white dude with a sleeveless shirt and a quart mug of whiskey in one hand and fucking massive kickass  broadsword in the the other hand... you are pretty fucking close to nailing it!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:

and Barr... if you are picturing me as a middle aged, over weight white dude with a sleeveless shirt and a quart mug of whiskey in one hand and fucking massive kickass  broadsword in the the other hand... you are pretty fucking close to nailing it!
Fake news.  You WANT them to believe that... so that they will (someday) try to meet you in a parking lot and settle things the "liberal" (i.e. "antifa") way.  Then, when they show up and see a clone of Chad Greenway staring back at them... they'll have wished they had worn their brown pants.  B)

If no, why not?
Yes.  I'm ignoring the actual stated requirements that have been listed to give you the real answer you're looking for.  Yes: because they are a living human being, who deserve the same legal protections (and benefits) as those who are outside the womb.  Interesting that even you referred to the fetus as a child (which it is).  Hmmmm...

Question for you: should it be a crime to kill a fetus?

Quote: @pumpf said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:

Fake news.  You WANT them to believe that... so that they will (someday) try to meet you in a parking lot and settle things the "liberal" (i.e. "antifa") way.  Then, when they show up and see a clone of Chad Greenway staring back at them... they'll have wished they had worn their brown pants.  B)
maybe chad now, not chad when he played... it might be the whiskey.

This is one of the most bizarre, supposedly gotcha, questions ever.  I do not think non-citizens should get a stimulous check either.  But that does not make non-citizans any less human and should not be killed either.