Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Declassified Horowitz Footnotes Show Obama Officials Knew Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation
Quote: @A1Janitor said:
hahaha

Can we please keep this to the new news about the Russian hoax!

Nice diversions.  
You realize YOU brought up “the diversions” right?  All I did was respond to your comment.  

You just don’t like the fact you opened your mouth and stuck your foot in it after stepping in dog shit.

Back to the russian collusion and spying bullshit that you all bought!  Hahaha 

Let’s see you all discuss that topic.  The redacted footnotes tell the truth!

He got us guys.

A1, just tell me, I really want to know . . .

how bad do you want to fuck Hunter Biden?  Seriously?  Is it a daily fantasy or this some around the clock type of obsession?

Quote: @Skodin said:
@A1Janitor said:

He got us guys.

how bad do you want to fuck Hunter Biden?  Seriously?  Is it a daily fantasy or this some around the clock type of obsession?
Thanks for your contributions fella. 

Now let’s discuss the FISA abuse, the Obama spying, the lying to congress, the working with russia to influence the election.

The truth is out and now we don’t want to investigate?

Hahaha

@Skodin said:
@A1Janitor said:

He got us guys.

Thanks for your contributions fella. 

Now let’s discuss the FISA abuse, the Obama spying, the lying to congress, the working with russia to influence the election.

The truth is out and now we don’t want to investigate?

Hahaha
Still can’t deny it.  Man you want it so bad you can taste it.  Make sure he keeps your tin foil hat on while you fellate him

Jimmy - can you delete this crap.

It isn’t funny.  

It is disrespectful, let alone hypocritical.

I want to post news on the Obama corruption and the coup. 

Quote: @Skodin said:
@A1Janitor said:

He got us guys.

grow up already.

anymore juvenile shit like this and you will be out.

@medaille said:
@A1Janitor said:
@medaille said:
I think it's important to mention that every country in the world is like the US in the sense that there is no one unified Russian viewpoint just like there is no one US viewpoint or Chinese viewpoint.
It's almost certainty that some Russians were going to be proTrump and some Russians were proClinton.  You could probably find evidence supporting both arguments.
Just looking at our own intelligence agencies, you can see investigations into both candidates, so it's hard to say that there's a unified US intelligence perspective.
Hahaha Let’s examine those investigations.

Hillary’s lawyers and staff were given immunity.  She was allowed to be interviewed with her lawyer with immunity.  Wasn’t recorded!  The DNC server was outsourced to crowdstrike.  hahaha. They did not review the emails.

Trump - the spied and lied and made shit up!

RUSSIA!  Some Russians took out some facebook ads.  Compare that to Soros!

The whole 2016 - the fix was in.  To cover up the Obama admin crimes. 

As far as some Russians were for each candidate - the problem is they didn’t push that narrative.  They lied on FISA applications about this. 

Blaming "Russia" as a whole is dumb for both sides, unless you're trying to be divisive. 
What are you talking about?

Nunes said last night that Congress was investigating the claims since 2017 that Russia interfered in the election.  

And the recent footnotes that were unredacted show that Russia fed Steele fake disinformation to hurt Trump ... and that  Brennan, Comey, Clapper, et al KNEW Russia did this and lied to Congress pretending Russia colluded with Trump.
Would you care to post a link?  I would actually appreciate this.

Regarding your comment, Russia is a country with 145 million people.  It is disingenuous to blame the actions of a subset of people on a nation as a whole.

To say that Russia interfered in the election and fed Steele fake disinformation to hurt Trump is logically equivalent to saying that America deleted Hillary Clinton's emails and that America tried to impeach the American President, and that China intentionally tried to kill Chinese and others with Coronavirus, white people are racist, women lie about being raped, etc.

Specific people did specific actions.  You can't pretend that specific individuals actions are representative of all people of a group unless that is the defining characteristic of that group.

Quote: @medaille said:
@A1Janitor said:
@medaille said:
@A1Janitor said:
@medaille said:
I think it's important to mention that every country in the world is like the US in the sense that there is no one unified Russian viewpoint just like there is no one US viewpoint or Chinese viewpoint.
It's almost certainty that some Russians were going to be proTrump and some Russians were proClinton.  You could probably find evidence supporting both arguments.
Just looking at our own intelligence agencies, you can see investigations into both candidates, so it's hard to say that there's a unified US intelligence perspective.
Hahaha Let’s examine those investigations.

Hillary’s lawyers and staff were given immunity.  She was allowed to be interviewed with her lawyer with immunity.  Wasn’t recorded!  The DNC server was outsourced to crowdstrike.  hahaha. They did not review the emails.

Trump - the spied and lied and made shit up!

RUSSIA!  Some Russians took out some facebook ads.  Compare that to Soros!

The whole 2016 - the fix was in.  To cover up the Obama admin crimes. 

As far as some Russians were for each candidate - the problem is they didn’t push that narrative.  They lied on FISA applications about this. 

Blaming "Russia" as a whole is dumb for both sides, unless you're trying to be divisive. 
What are you talking about?

Nunes said last night that Congress was investigating the claims since 2017 that Russia interfered in the election.  

And the recent footnotes that were unredacted show that Russia fed Steele fake disinformation to hurt Trump ... and that  Brennan, Comey, Clapper, et al KNEW Russia did this and lied to Congress pretending Russia colluded with Trump.
Would you care to post a link?  I would actually appreciate this.

Regarding your comment, Russia is a country with 145 million people.  It is disingenuous to blame the actions of a subset of people on a nation as a whole.

To say that Russia interfered in the election and fed Steele fake disinformation to hurt Trump is logically equivalent to saying that America deleted Hillary Clinton's emails and that America tried to impeach the American President, and that China intentionally tried to kill Chinese and others with Coronavirus, white people are racist, women lie about being raped, etc.

Specific people did specific actions.  You can't pretend that specific individuals actions are representative of all people of a group unless that is the defining characteristic of that group.
It is a fair point ... the Russians I refer to were Russian agents not citizens.  FWIW the “russians” in the hoax were russian citizens.  

Read the federalist link. And Catherine Herridge twitter.  I will find it.