Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Was Beset By Denial & Dysfunction...
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@medaille said:
You guys are hard to keep up with.  You change topics way too often.  Start new threads if you're going to change the discussion so abruptly.  This is what I imagine ADHD feels like.
Im just happy when they get on a topic instead of resorting to belittling each others intelligence or other avenues sure to blow up a thread.
That was on topic.  Fruit loops call Trump anti-science while pushing gender and climate change hoaxes.  
and then we are back to name calling.... fun while it lasted.

I know you guys are giving in good fun,  but soon somebody else will read it differently and jump in and it will derail the fun for all.   lets stick to the rules of the board and keep the name calling out of our responses... is that good for you two knuckle heads?
I wasn’t calling any poster that.  I meant the people who push this nonsense in general.  

I edited it to remove confusion.  

Intelligence report warned of coronavirus crisis as early as November: Sources"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," a source says.As far back as late November, U.S. intelligence officials were warning that a contagion was sweeping through China’s Wuhan region, changing the patterns of life and business and posing a threat to the population, according to four sources briefed on the secret reporting.
Concerns about what is now known to be the novel coronavirus pandemic were detailed in a November intelligence report by the military's National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI), according to two officials familiar with the document’s contents.
The report was the result of analysis of wire and computer intercepts, coupled with satellite images. It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work. And it paints a picture of an American government that could have ramped up mitigation and containment efforts far earlier to prepare for a crisis poised to come home.
"Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event," one of the sources said of the NCMI’s report. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/intellig...d=70031273

[Image: 21108.jpeg]

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
LMAO Data Envelopment Analysis.  Not Drug Enforcement Agency.

Multivariate nonparametric regression.

Silly shit.  Give me the fucking data used in peer reviewed journals.  Let’s let real scientists review the data.  

But it doesn’t exist.   They don’t open the data for real scientists for a reason. Because they change data to get the results they want. 

I am no expert - but a wild guess - the changes in the earth’s tilt and orbit, which affects which parts of the earth gets the radiation from the sun, has more to do with climate change than cow farts and plastic straws. 

Play your high school science quizzes.  But please - share their names and their curriculum vitae. 

I will guarantee you those “scientists”, if they exist - are liberal grantees at university with no real math and data backgrounds. 
I have wondered about the bolded part for about 30 years,  when my part of SD and others in this area became like the tropics in terms of annual precipitation (exaggeration of course),   lakes where there havent been lakes for about 80 years,  creeks and rivers flowing all year long that typically would dry up in the summer months,   springs popping up where there werent springs before... shit like that.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
How anyone without delusion can watch a Trump press conference and not instantly realize the guy is an asshat is completely beyond me. 
Speaking of delusional how about the left leadership and the media they control running the most blatant and treasonous smear campaign in the history of our country?  I have no issue with calling trump what he is,  but it's got to be hard to be on the left calling Trump out and then completely ignoring the wailing tantrums of the losing party.

I hear party before country used against trump supporters,  I am amazed that the left gets a pass for their unending attempts to not only make a mockery of our system,  but to use our security and economy as levers to their propel their plans to destroy our country. 

Lots of good American on the left side of the divide,  who is their voice?  Its sure not the media or the leadership of the democratic party.
Your choice of leadership is Trump, not sure how anyone else the Left could roll out would be worse. "Losing" party is such a snide way to put it, so telling. And typical. I guess you either have to be Left or Right today. There's something called a moderate, but what fun are those common sense-filled logical people? Liberals are full of self serving asshats also. But I do remember the 'Drain the Swamp' t-shirts on the last election....how is that going?
Considering trump has been forced to play defense his entire tenure,  how was he supposed to accomplish anything let alone root out the rot from the swamp.

As far as my views on how the left leadership has acted since he took office....how would you describe their efforts?  To me losing party is a pretty apt analogy,  they have done everything in their power to try and change the results instead of trying to work to improve the country.

You like to profess you are a moderate,   but I dont recall ever seeing you take shots at the hypocrisy or otherwise damaging acts of the left leadership.  You seem as emotionally interested in their bullshit as they do,  which there is nothing moderate about.

Now take your retaliatory shot and be done with it,  this board is about topics not posters and it will always be about civility first.
“Been forced to play defense...”

LMAO

Just stop making excuses for him.

Criminal, unethical behavior, compulsive lying, and vindictive pettiness earns him every fucking ounce of being called out on his shit.  You don’t get the media to excuse pathological nonstop lying and give him a free pass.  

Dude just fired TWO inspector generals because he has repeatedly shown disdain for oversight and checks and balances.  He has shit on the Constitution and turned us into a banana republic of stupidity and global embarrassment ... and you boys think his motives are sincere and noble.  Trump had his chance to prove he can lead and failed.  He is a fucking moron to the entire planet outside of some 30% cult of Americans so brainwashed they can’t admit he is a con artist.

They were fired for cause.  Atkinson pushed a fake whistleblower complaint and lied to congress - thats why Schiff won’t release his testimony.

The other one - an Obama Deep State turd - is an asshole who filed some bullshit during pandemic.  Full of shit deep state stuff.

SHOCKING: MN Sen & Dr. @drscottjensen said that he received a 7 pg doc from @mnhealth to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not.  
Why is #MN inflating COVID-19 death numbers?

SHOCKING: MN Sen & Dr. @drscottjensen said that he received a 7 pg doc from @mnhealth to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of #COVID-19 whether the person actually died from COVID-19 or not.  
Why is #MN inflating COVID-19 death numbers?

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
How anyone without delusion can watch a Trump press conference and not instantly realize the guy is an asshat is completely beyond me. 
Speaking of delusional how about the left leadership and the media they control running the most blatant and treasonous smear campaign in the history of our country?  I have no issue with calling trump what he is,  but it's got to be hard to be on the left calling Trump out and then completely ignoring the wailing tantrums of the losing party.

I hear party before country used against trump supporters,  I am amazed that the left gets a pass for their unending attempts to not only make a mockery of our system,  but to use our security and economy as levers to their propel their plans to destroy our country. 

Lots of good American on the left side of the divide,  who is their voice?  Its sure not the media or the leadership of the democratic party.
Your choice of leadership is Trump, not sure how anyone else the Left could roll out would be worse. "Losing" party is such a snide way to put it, so telling. And typical. I guess you either have to be Left or Right today. There's something called a moderate, but what fun are those common sense-filled logical people? Liberals are full of self serving asshats also. But I do remember the 'Drain the Swamp' t-shirts on the last election....how is that going?
Considering trump has been forced to play defense his entire tenure,  how was he supposed to accomplish anything let alone root out the rot from the swamp.

As far as my views on how the left leadership has acted since he took office....how would you describe their efforts?  To me losing party is a pretty apt analogy,  they have done everything in their power to try and change the results instead of trying to work to improve the country.

You like to profess you are a moderate,   but I dont recall ever seeing you take shots at the hypocrisy or otherwise damaging acts of the left leadership.  You seem as emotionally interested in their bullshit as they do,  which there is nothing moderate about.

Now take your retaliatory shot and be done with it,  this board is about topics not posters and it will always be about civility first.
“Been forced to play defense...”

LMAO

Just stop making excuses for him.

Criminal, unethical behavior, compulsive lying, and vindictive pettiness earns him every fucking ounce of being called out on his shit.  You don’t get the media to excuse pathological nonstop lying and give him a free pass.  

Dude just fired TWO inspector generals because he has repeatedly shown disdain for oversight and checks and balances.  He has shit on the Constitution and turned us into a banana republic of stupidity and global embarrassment ... and you boys think his motives are sincere and noble.  Trump had his chance to prove he can lead and failed.  He is a fucking moron to the entire planet outside of some 30% cult of Americans so brainwashed they can’t admit he is a con artist.

I will stop with the excuses when you stop with the half truths and lies.  I hardly put Trump  on a pedestal, but its hard not to make excuses or defend a person when its obvious that there is an organized effort to remove him that is based on falsehoods and personal agenda and not on what is best for the country.

if trump isnt excused for all those issues.. why do democrats gets a pass for the same offenses?   you arent just pissed at Trump,  anybody not wearing blue ties would piss you off equally as bad because your media tells you that you should be pissed.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-intelligence-wa...54510.html

U.S. intelligence officials warned of an uncontrolled illness in the region of Wuhan, China, in late November, ABC News reported on Wednesday.
The National Center for Medical Intelligence submitted a report based on satellite images and wire and computer intercepts showing a threat to the region’s population from the as-yet unidentified contagion, since dubbed the “novel coronavirus” by the World Health Organization. The report apparently raised concerns about the health threat to U.S. military forces in Asia.
“Analysts concluded it could be a cataclysmic event,” a person familiar with the report told ABC. “It was then briefed multiple times to” the Defense Intelligence Agency, the White House and the Pentagon’s Joint Staff.
“The timeline of the intel side of this may be further back than we’re discussing,” the person said, “But this was definitely being briefed beginning at the end of November as something the military needed to take a posture on.”
The coronavirus has since caused a full-blown pandemic, infecting over 1,400,000 million people worldwide and killing at least 83,600 as of Wednesday afternoon.
U.S. intelligence believes local authorities in Wuhan attempted to conceal the extent of the outbreak in its initial stages, fearing they would be punished by superiors if they reported large numbers of coronavirus cases. As a result, China’s government does not know the full extent of the outbreak within the country.
The first report of the new coronavirus in U.S. media appeared in the New York Times on January 6.