Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chiefs
chiefs rookie rob looks really good

He's slippery. His size makes him hidden in the line and then he just pops out and goes. Not to mention that offense: you have no idea what is going on, its really hard to defend and that opens up some holes. 

Yeah, that offense is a handful. Toward the end of the game, I'd forgotten they even had Tyreek Hill when he caught that touchdown. So many weapons, and a pretty good pass rush too. 

On the other side, this was the worst I've seen Watson play. I know they lost Hopkins, but they do have Cooks and Fuller, maybe the fastest duo in the league. Did he throw one deep pass? On the plus side, David Johnson appears to be back. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
On the plus side, David Johnson appears to be back. 
I didn't recognize him, he's lost weight and gotten leaner. Looked really good. 

Chiefs offense already looks scary good, wait til they get the early season kinks out. Edwards-Halaire fits that offense perfectly, just what they needed...another weapon.  Texans are going to struggle to replace Hopkins. Really hope the Vikes don't have the same issues replacing Diggs.

Chiefs are very good and I hope we play them this year Smile 

The Chiefs are very good. The game was not that good. I didn't make it through the whole thing. Oh well on to the next one.