Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York State

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-cuomo-coronavirus-masks-going-out-the-back-door-190839169.html

But earlier this month, Cuomo himself said that people were stealing face masks and other medical equipment from area hospitals.
“Not just people taking a couple or three, I mean just actual thefts of those products,” Cuomo said. “I’ve asked the state police to do an investigation, look at places that are selling masks, medical equipment, protective wear, feeding the anxiety.”
Hospital officials in Boston and elsewhere have reported similar thefts.

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on March 10, 2020:

”We want to encourage” NYers going out.

”If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here.  This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu.”

https://brooklyneagle.com/articles/2013/03/19/suny-votes-again-to-kill-brooklyns-lich/

It turns out @andrewcuomo's administration was responsible for shutting down a large Brooklyn hospital. So stop blaming @realDonaldTrump.

Bill de Blasio twitter 3/2/20.

Since I’m encoraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives + get out on the town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions.  Here’s the first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see “The Traitor” @Filmlinc.  

Commissioner Oxiris Barbit @NYCHealthCommr in 2/9/20 tweet:

Today our city is celebrating the #LunarNewYear parade in Chinatown, a beautiful cultural tradition with a rich history in our city.  I want to remind everyone to enjoy the parade and not change any plans due to misinformation spreading about #coronavirus. 

Chuck Schumer, NYS Senator, in a 2/5/20 tweet (@SenSchumer):

The premature travel ban to and from China by the current administration is just an excuse to further his ongoing war against immigrants. There must be a check and balance on these restrictions. 

So somehow it’s Trump that caused this ... and NY leadership saved NY.

Bullshit.  Don’t believe the shit spewed by partisan media hacks complicit in the misinformation.

I can do more.  There is an article that talks about how the previous Bush and Obama administrations ... AND NY government ... failed to replenish supplies.  

thats certainly a lot of evidence to support your claims,  thank you for providing it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
thats certainly a lot of evidence to support your claims,  thank you for providing it.
I have the screenshots of the deleted tweets if anyone disbelieves me.