Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings named their Wobby replacement
https://twitter.com/GabeAHenderson

Seems like a good kid, best of luck to him. 

Good for him...

Leaving a very big market for a mid-size one, I think MN is like #13 overall media mkt size. 

If Redskins draft Tua, that could have been a very fun team to cover. 

On a side note, I was surprised the reason for Wobby being suddenly whacked was never leaked or revealed. He had such a large digital footprint and has now fallen off the face of the earth.

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
On a side note, I was surprised the reason for Wobby being suddenly whacked was never leaked or revealed. He had such a large digital footprint and has now fallen off the face of the earth.
Seriously, in this day and age, and nothing has come out?  Very weird.  

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
Obviously  he's a victim of the deep state. 

My only thought is that he violated a company HR policy and the Vikings have been very good keeping that private since HR files are protected. 

I think, in his uber smooth way, he hit on Erin Andrews.

Quote: @TBro said:
My only thought is that he violated a company HR policy and the Vikings have been very good keeping that private since HR files are protected. 
I have a friend who works for the Vikings and it is this. He doesn't even know what the specific reason was.