Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sendejo a Brown
Browns to sign #Vikings free-agent safety Andrew Sendejo to one-year, $2.25 million deal. First reported by
@MikeGarafolo. He joins up with Browns coach Kevin Stefanski, longtime Vikings assistant.

So, basically, the Browns and Bengals are picking at our scraps.

How many games into 2020 will we reclaim him on waivers?

Quote: @Zanary said:
So, basically, the Browns and Bengals are picking at our scraps.
When you say it like that. It's kinda comforting.
Like all is like it should be.

so basically we are left with just the Hitman if we do indeed trade Harris?   along with 3 corners none of which have much experience.... holy moly this will not be the year to quit drinking on sundays.   :o

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
so basically we are left with just the Hitman if we do indeed trade Harris?   along with 3 corners none of which have much experience.... holy moly this will not be the year to quit drinking on sundays.   :o
Bottoms up.

[Image: crrbs73imav2.gif]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Bottoms up.

[Image: crrbs73imav2.gif]
I would deny it,   but I think to many of you have seen me drink to not get bullshit called on myself.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I suspect this is a big part of why Harris was unexpectedly tagged. He does have trade value, but the Vikings may have determined that they wouldn't be able to retain Waynes or Alexander, so keeping Harris became more important.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
How many games into 2020 will we reclaim him on waivers?
And what’s the over/under on how fast he hurts one of his own guys with one of patented airborne “tackle” attempts.

i don’t see the angst over the losses in the secondary.As a position group they were at the bottom of the league statistically in 2019. cant get much worse. Get a better interior pass rush and what we have will be an improvement.