Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worth a flyer???
G Max Garcia (Cardinals) — Garcia, 28, was a fourth-round pick by Gary Kubiak’s Broncos in 2015 out of Florida. Now that Kubiak stepped in as Vikings OC, would he stump for a reunion with his former left guard? Garcia didn’t play much last season while recovering from an ACL tear suffered November 2018.

Left Guard wanted, apply here!  Wink B)  

The Kube Konnection I'm looking for is Emmanuel Sanders...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Haven't heard that connection made at all. But they've been kicking the tires on Breshaud Perriman. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Haven't heard that connection made at all. But they've been kicking the tires on Breshaud Perriman. 
whats his story,  I dont watch the bucs much but his combine evaluations sounded good if he has cleaned up his routes and fixed his hand eye issue.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
whats his story,  I dont watch the bucs much but his combine evaluations sounded good if he has cleaned up his routes and fixed his hand eye issue.
Completely flamed out with the Ravens but looked good last year on the Bucs. I don't know if I would necessarily chalk him up as a WR2 but he would be a nice upgrade at WR3 and let Bisi/Beebe become excellent depth. 

@JimmyinSD said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Completely flamed out with the Ravens but looked good last year on the Bucs. I don't know if I would necessarily chalk him up as a WR2 but he would be a nice upgrade at WR3 and let Bisi/Beebe become excellent depth. 

Possibly Perriman as WR3, Johnson and Beebe as depth (WR4/5)...is drafting a WR to start across from AT a foregone conclusion?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Possibly Perriman as WR3, Johnson and Beebe as depth (WR4/5)...is drafting a WR to start across from AT a foregone conclusion?
i dont think we have the budget to find one in FA with still needing to add veteran depth at other positions of more pressing need.  not to mention i think the team is pretty much punting on this season.  entirely to many new faces with a condensed offseason to likely get everybody up to speed especially if they are looking at rolling out some new schemes.

@JimmyinSD said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Didn't we also show interest when he was a FA before going to the Bucs?

Quote: @Canthony said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Didn't we also show interest when he was a FA before going to the Bucs?
wasnt that Rhea Perlman?