Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Rumor Another WR Gets Moved Today
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Bottom line, at best Diggs took to Twitter to piss on Cousins extension. At worst, he practically daring the front office to trade him.
I hope we can keep Diggs. But I can't argue with this.

i remember when Adrian Peterson and his agent tried to force his way out. Go Look for a deal. If you can find us a deal we like, fine. if not, see you this summer.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Also do they want to eat a 9 million dollar cap hit? 
Thats a big hit on cap strapped team.

Translation= picks or players traded to the Vikes as compensation  in any Diggs trade  would need to offset the cap hit. 

Quote: @Mattyman said:
@Vikergirl said:
Also do they want to eat a 9 million dollar cap hit? 
Thats a big hit on cap strapped team.

Translation= picks or players traded to the Vikes as compensation  in any Diggs trade  would need to offset the cap hit. 
It's not a "hit' per se. We would actually shave $5.5M from the cap. The $9M is money already spent. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Something has to happen with Reiff's contract, right? Sure wish there was something we could do with Barr's contract because he isn't worth $12.7MM per year IMO
I'm convinced that the reason we were in such bad cap hell is because we did not intend to keep Barr. It was only after he came back to us (with hat in hand and lowered his demand) that we got all warm and fuzzy about him and did what we could to pay him. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: 3WWOW6A5_bigger.jpg]Hearing some interest from #Seahawks and #Vikings for a trade involving Stefon Diggs.
278 people are talking about this
C
ould it be the Squaks again...!?  Wink

Diggs must have some lingering injury...

Quote: @greediron said:
@Kentis said:
[Image: 3WWOW6A5_bigger.jpg]Hearing some interest from #Seahawks and #Vikings for a trade involving Stefon Diggs.
278 people are talking about this
C
ould it be the Squaks again...!?  Wink

Diggs must have some lingering injury...
Bruised ego.

Like I said, starting price for a second tier guard is $10 million...

[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 30m
The #Broncos are signing OL Graham Glasgow to a 4 year, $44M deal with $25M guaranteed, per @SPORTSTARSNYC.

I'll be taking your questions on Madden ratings at the top of the hour.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Like I said, starting price for a second tier guard is $10 million...

[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 30m
The #Broncos are signing OL Graham Glasgow to a 4 year, $44M deal with $25M guaranteed, per @SPORTSTARSNYC.

I'll be taking your questions on Madden ratings at the top of the hour.
Motherflipper! To the Draft Cave, Robin!