Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter Rumor Another WR Gets Moved Today
Multiple sources...

Hmmmmm...

OBJ  Wink

Just to be clear I have no source on this. Just a guess. 

I just saw on CBS that Diggs just tweeted “It’s time for a new beginning.”

Sigh. Whether it’s him or not, I hate these cryptic tweets...

Don't blame he, he is a competitor, why would he want to play 3 more years with a guy who only bothers to talk to teammates on the sideline when he is calling them out.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
Don't blame he, he is a competitor, why would he want to play 3 more years with a guy who only bothers to talk to teammates on the sideline when he is calling them out.  
You'd probably enjoy the NFL season more if you just became a fan of whatever team Bridgewater signs with. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
You'd probably enjoy the NFL season more if you just became a fan of whatever team Bridgewater signs with. 
Not sure why that comment is necessary or why you feel like your opinions are above everyone else.  Thanks for the great insight.  

When Diggs officially gets moved, then I'll believe it. He's a talented kid. But if he's hell bent on getting out, I think he could gather the kind of trade compensation that would make it palatable for Minnesota. But I don't think its their preference, JMO.

Quote Tweet
[Image: KuvMCE5y_normal.jpg]
DIGGS
@stefondiggs
· 22m
it’s time for a new beginning.

How about Diggs to the Raiders for the 12th overall pick...?

I’m passing this rumor along & I think I could live w/ it too!  Wink B)  

All I will say is if it is Diggs, we better get a haul...a Percy Harvin kind of thing...actually, better than that. Diggs puts Percy to shame.