Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebranding done badly
Quote: @Ralphie said:
This is supposed to be better???
[Image: LA_Rams_logo_2020.jpg]
It's not.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
The rams are trying to steal the chargers fans,  that way they can get both of the NFL home team fans in LA.
Rams stealing Chargers fans???..... so what.....attendance at Rams home games will increase by 35 people?

That would be like stealing a 1974 Ford Pinto

Quote: @Ralphie said:
This is supposed to be better???
[Image: LA_Rams_logo_2020.jpg]
That's a terrible logo. I get that they were trying to make the "A" look like a rams head with horns, but it just does not work. Couldn't they have just made the blue and gold alternates they were wearing their primaries and be done with it?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
The rams are trying to steal the chargers fans,  that way they can get both of the NFL home team fans in LA.
Rams stealing Chargers fans???..... so what.....attendance at Rams home games will increase by 35 people?

There are that many?  Notice I said "both"  i wasnt saying both teams,  i meant i thought between them there were only 2 fans of the home teams in LA.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

There are that many?  Notice I said "both"  i wasnt saying both teams,  i meant i thought between them there were only 2 fans of the home teams in LA.
No there sure aren't many Pinto's left. You'd think that alone would make them rare and collectable. Worth stealing...no way.

You used to leave your keys in them hoping someone would steal it.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vanguard83 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

No there sure aren't many Pinto's left. You'd think that alone would make them rare and collectable. Worth stealing...no way.

You used to leave your keys in them hoping someone would steal it.
Hell, the GAS in the tank was worth more than the friggin car.

No words.

How did a bunch of   smart people in room decide this was a good idea?

Quote: @Mattyman said:
No words.

Focus groups that are out of focus.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
No words.

By trying to appeal to everyone, they instead pleased no one.

Quote: @RS Express said:
@Mattyman said:
No words.

By trying to appeal to everyone, they instead pleased no one.
[Image: 62123213.jpg]