Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals Make POS 3rd Highest Paid LT
[Image: Arizona-Cardinals.png]
Cardinals re-signed LT D.J. Humphries to a three-year, $45 million contract.Per NFL Network's Mike Garafolo, Humphries gets $29 million guaranteed. Once viewed as a bust as the 24th overall pick of the 2015 draft, the 26-year-old managed to start all 16 games for the first time in his career last season, grading out as Pro Football Focus' No. 58 tackle out of 81 qualifiers. He'd previously missed 37 games across his first four seasons due to injuries. Humphries is by no means an upper-echelon player at his position, but this at least solidifies Kyler Murray's blind side for the next couple seasons at least. At $15 million per year, Humphries would be the league's third-highest paid left tackle.

Keim Arrested For Extreme DUI Again

Alternate Title

Jfc, nothing like resetting the market for a player who is garbage. Good luck getting Reiff to redo his deal.

I hear he improved quite a bit this year. Still, guy averages 9 games missed per year due to injury. Cards betting a lot of cash that he's done getting hurt. 

Curious what Rashod Hill gets. 

31 GMs woke up this morning and said "WTF"

I've always said. It's good money if you can make it.
Apparently anybody can now. Thanks AZ...

31 GMs woke up this morning and said "Steve's drinking again"

well... this just complicated Brez's job greatly.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Oh come on, you really think the Browns GM thought it was so out of wack?  (Yes I know they have a new GM...but its still the browns)

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Oh come on, you really think the Browns GM thought it was so out of wack?  (Yes I know they have a new GM...but its still the browns)
Depends on what the analytics would say.

The contract design protects the Cardinals heavily. Its more like a 1yr deal for less than the tag and an option to continue or not.