Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeFilippo is new Bears QB coach
I agree with the hiring of Deflip that the goal is to fix him. 

Quote: @Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
Cam Newton could be the new QB there next year......
@JoDakota said:
I could really see Andy Dalton in Chicago next year. 
IMO, for all intents and purposes, Nagy is married to Trubisky. Bring in a high profile FA isn't going to happen. With all the coaching horsepower they are accumulating, the goal is to fix Trubisky. It's too early to give up on the #2 overall pick that you traded up for. 
Even if they feel they are a Super Bowl team with a window now? They are a SB team. When do you give up? Your defense is ready now. Like last year now. Andy Dalton gives you a chance to win it. Just my opinion of course. 

I see your point as it is a bit early to give up on him; however, this team has a chance to win it all and having the best QB they can field helps this team more. 
Ok, if the Bears are a SB team, which is another discussion altogether, you pin your hopes on a QB who was benched for Ryan Finley? Really?

Sidebar-Did P1 honor your request to close out your access on VH? 

Shame Chicago just let Childress go. Flip, Chilly and Nagy could've reformed the K.A.O. years later, like it was the nWo or soemthing.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:
IMO, for all intents and purposes, Nagy is married to Trubisky. Bring in a high profile FA isn't going to happen. With all the coaching horsepower they are accumulating, the goal is to fix Trubisky. It's too early to give up on the #2 overall pick that you traded up for. 
Even if they feel they are a Super Bowl team with a window now? They are a SB team. When do you give up? Your defense is ready now. Like last year now. Andy Dalton gives you a chance to win it. Just my opinion of course. 

I see your point as it is a bit early to give up on him; however, this team has a chance to win it all and having the best QB they can field helps this team more. 
Ok, if the Bears are a SB team, which is another discussion altogether, you pin your hopes on a QB who was benched for Ryan Finley? Really?

Wasn't Dalton like the best in the NFL with downfield accuracy? I dont feel it was on him. That team is a dumpster fire. I am not even a huge fan of Dalton. I just think that defense would do well with what Dalton brings to the table. 

I still have access there. Sometimes people part ways mutually. Just needed a break as I didn't agree with some decisions and lost all respect for a certain "leader". I post on a few now. 

@"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:

Wasn't Dalton like the best in the NFL with downfield accuracy? I dont feel it was on him. That team is a dumpster fire. I am not even a huge fan of Dalton. I just think that defense would do well with what Dalton brings to the table. 

I still have access there. Sometimes people part ways mutually. Just needed a break as I didn't agree with some decisions and lost all respect for a certain "leader". I post on a few now. 
I don't know, was he? You picked him I assume on some basis. What does he bring to the table? 

Certain leader? Lol...wonder who

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:

I don't know, was he? You picked him I assume on some basis. What does he bring to the table? 

Yeah, He was really successful down the field. I picked him because I believe that he has the perfect make up of a game manager that isnt afraid to sling it when he has to if put on the right team. I believe that team is the Bears. Just my opinion. 

It is all moot as Flip was brought in to "save" Trubisky 

@"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Canthony said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:

Yeah, He was really successful down the field. I picked him because I believe that he has the perfect make up of a game manager that isnt afraid to sling it when he has to if put on the right team. I believe that team is the Bears. Just my opinion. 

It is all moot as Flip was brought in to "save" Trubisky 
Do you have a link supporting that claim? PF just posted something to the contrary. Curious as to your source.

I saw that too. I heard it on NFL Access. At least I swore I did. It was something about his accuracy. I will look into it. I wouldn't pick Dalton of all QBs to try and sound better than he is lol. So don't think I just made that up. 

I am trying to find it and everything is from the 2018 season. Maybe I was drunk who knows. I will keep looking though. 

I give up. It was in like week 9 or whenever he got benched they were talking about it. I cannot prove it. I will drop the argument.