Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeFilippo is new Bears QB coach

Time for Flop to take a step down in ranks. He's got to prove himself to get to Coordinator level again. 

Well, he's got a reclamation project no doubt. 

He has a massive issue to fix and not sure he can do it with Trubisky 

That's good for us!

Quote: @Canthony said:
The more I think about this move the more it may be a good move by JDF.

Expectations aren't high for Mitchell turning it around, so whats the down-side? OTOH, if Trubisky does see the light? 

Bad for us and The North, good for Flip. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Canthony said:
The more I think about this move the more it may be a good move by JDF.

Expectations aren't high for Mitchell turning it around, so whats the down-side? OTOH, if Trubisky does see the light? 

Bad for us and The North, good for Flip. 

The expectations are no where high as you stated. Anything they can salvage out of Trubisky will be a win. I just don't see it in him though. This is a huge spot for his career in coaching though. It could really make him and not so sure it will break him much as he is working shorthanded lol 

Cam Newton could be the new QB there next year......

Quote: @JoDakota said:
I could really see Andy Dalton in Chicago next year. 

Quote: @JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:
IMO, for all intents and purposes, Nagy is married to Trubisky. Bring in a high profile FA isn't going to happen. With all the coaching horsepower they are accumulating, the goal is to fix Trubisky. It's too early to give up on the #2 overall pick that you traded up for. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JoDakota said:
@JoDakota said:
IMO, for all intents and purposes, Nagy is married to Trubisky. Bring in a high profile FA isn't going to happen. With all the coaching horsepower they are accumulating, the goal is to fix Trubisky. It's too early to give up on the #2 overall pick that you traded up for. 
Even if they feel they are a Super Bowl team with a window now? They are a SB team. When do you give up? Your defense is ready now. Like last year now. Andy Dalton gives you a chance to win it. Just my opinion of course. 

I see your point as it is a bit early to give up on him; however, this team has a chance to win it all and having the best QB they can field helps this team more.