Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free agent quarterbacks

Dont see any clear upgrades over Cousins here...

I would take Dalton or Tannehill and possibly Bridgewater over Cousins. On the other hand if the OL is not upgraded it will not matter who the QB is and probably do not need to extend Cook, if do not fix OL

wheres the list of free agent Guards?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/guard/

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Vanguard83 said:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/guard/
love ya lady!!!

If  the rumors of Sherff being interested in coming to minny are true  then he becomes the priority free agent IMO.  Them our own ant harris and a CB or two.  Then talk to cousins and cook and see how bad they want to stay here.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
If  the rumors of Sherff being interested in coming to minny are true  then he becomes the priority free agent IMO.  Them our own ant harris and a CB or two.  Then talk to cousins and cook and see how bad they want to stay here.  

Wise approach, but I'm really afraid the Vikings are going to give Cook a contract extension that eats a lot of cap space this offseason. I don't even need to cite his own injury history - EVERY running back is one injury from being worthless. Pick another RB in round 3 this year and let Cook show whether he can be healthy and effective in 2020. I would definitely add Brandon Scherff ahead of giving Cook an extension.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Really?  I hadn't heard this about Scherff - what do we know??? or..think???