Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK...It's Playoff "You Make the Call!"
Not the traditional "make the call" where a play video is stopped and you select how it actually played out.  No, this is pure fantasy stuff.  How would YOU like to see the Vikes-49ers game end on Saturday?  Nail biter?  Blowout (in the Vikes favor, of course)?  Spectacular defensive play?  Special teams magic?  YOU MAKE THE CALL!

I'll start....

The Vikings are ahead in the 4th quarter after stifling the Frisco offense all game long, 20-17.  In fact SF sets a NFL playoff record for most punts.  But the Vikes have been their own worst enemies on offense.  Great drives that end with FG's or turnovers, penalties, etc.  and only manage two Cook TD's and 2 Bailey FG's.

But the 49ers finally scored two TD's...one defensive and one on special teams...and a FG and the Vikes are now only ahead by 3. The 49ers are beginning to put a solid drive together and are marching down and are deep in the red zone looking to score with a minute to go.  

Shanahan is not settling for three and is going for the win.  4th and goal and Jimmy Garoppolo drops back...Kittle's got a step on the LB and....Andrew Sendejo...from out of nowhere...steps in front and intercepts in the endzone!   VIKINGS WIN! 

Skol!  Wink

Don't know if I can take your version Ralphie.  I hope it is an entertaining game, but one where Cook carries the load to a 2 score victory.  With plenty of sacks and INTs by our D. 

Or at least a game where I don't have to throw away my shirt afterwards.  Also, would like it for the players to have a "normal" win going into the NFCCG.