Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'What did I told you?? What did I told you?"

I like 1:38 where he says "I'm in there. That touchdown" in some kind of weird accent the kitchen lady at the Chinese buffet uses when she yells at you for going through the line too many times. 

"That's one"

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I like 1:38 where he says "I'm in there. That touchdown" in some kind of weird accent the kitchen lady at the Chinese buffet uses when she yells at you for going through the line too many times. 
He is the chef, so maybe he is running with that theme. I love that with Diggs. Let's go regroup. Let's go get right 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
there is a limit on how many times a person can got through a chinese buffet?   I am an eater,  but that is one thing I avoid,  chinese buffets scare me.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
there is a limit on how many times a person can got through a chinese buffet?   I am an eater,  but that is one thing I avoid,  chinese buffets scare me.
Like they say, "Once you've had cat, you never go back"

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
Cats in the kettle at Peking moon...

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
its not even the notion of eating cat or dog or guinea pig.... its usually looking around at the other people at the buffet and watching how they go through the lines,  snotty noses,  coughing/sneezing  on shit.... i grew up in a meat packing town with lots of friends whos parent worked in the packing houses,  Ive heard all the horror stories from those places, and I find hot dogs and bologna more appetizing than eating from a chinese buffet... however I love chinese food and eat it often,  but not from a place with a buffet.

My favorite Chinese cookbook:  "How to Wok your dog"

I luv me some Chinese buffet. But no way in hell I go through any buffet this time of year...