Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameis doing Jameis things already....
First play a pic 6 INT....

Yep, it's who he is and what he does....The funny thing is that I stream QBs and DSTs. More often than not the best tandem was Winston and whatever DST went against him. 

3 INTs and the 2nd quarter just started. But only behind 10-3. 

4 pic 1 td day and 9 only lost by 3.
He takes care of the ball they win.
All them yards he gets are useless when he throws as many INT's as TD's. I think the choice was made before today. They aren't even seemingly trying to coach him out of it now.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
All them yards he gets are useless when he throws as many INT's as TD's. I think the choice was made before today. They aren't even seemingly trying to coach him out of it now.
No, he was done before the season began. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@suncoastvike said:
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@suncoastvike said:
If true,  both Bruce and Winston sank their season then. They didn't bother bringing anybody who had veteran experience. Bruce was arrogant. He thought his mastery would fix it. As the season sliped away they had nobody else to go to. Now he doesn't even want to talk about "IT".  I say his over confidence in his QB whisper persona got the best of him. Otherwise,  the coachest did a good job really. Most thought this team would be 5-6 win team. They could have been a playoff team with a few less 3-4 INT games by crab legs. His redzone football protection was unforgivable all year and those pics today were just like rookie mistakes he will never get out of.