Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why I'm picking this team to represent the NFC in SB...
Russell Wilson is asked why, as one of the greatest players of his generation, he hasn't won an MVP award. His answer is telling.
"It's not something I really think about," Wilson says. "But if I had to guess, I think there are people just beginning to really notice me."
It's a remarkable statement. It's also remarkably accurate. Wilson has long been an almost cloaked superhero. Playing in Seattle, outside the traditional NFL media power centers, as well as his low-key personality, has led to his greatness being overlooked.
There has never been a player in the history of the NFL who has, at the same time, been so impactful, so important to the league, so remarkable and, in so many ways, almost invisible. Or, at least, that's how it used to be
https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/post/d...e-longship

Russell Wilson is 6/0 vs The Vikings too.

I would put him, Mahomes and Watson as the top QB's in the league...And The Capt'n would be part of that discussion too. Yup, I intentionally left Jackson off until he can prove over time to be a good passer as well as runner. 

Rogers, Brady, Brees? I think their best years are behind them. Still dangerous, but they are past peak and I wouldn't tie-up huge cap against them like the younger guns. 

I think Wilson is the best QB in the league.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
He's amazing, really is. Good kid, too. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@1VikesFan said:
And I absolutely despise the team and coach he plays for.  Same for Brees.  Good guys...that I want to see fail every game.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@StickyBun said:
@1VikesFan said:
And I absolutely despise the team and coach he plays for.  Same for Brees.  Good guys...that I want to see fail every game.
Agree Ralphie, never said I wanted him to succeed just that I think he is best.  I would add Erin to my list of despised quarterbacks.

I think I'd put Russell at the top. However, if I were to rank the teams I'd like to see most in the playoffs, they wouldn't be last. 

1. Packers
2. Philly
3. Dallas
4. Seattle
5. San Fran
6. New Orleans

Please no.  The Seahawk fans are already insufferable.

Quote: @greediron said:
Please no.  The Seahawk fans are already insufferable.
Do you live in Washington/Oregon?

Seattle lost Gordon and Penny last week.

The Vikings didn't have Thielen 2 weeks ago.