Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda Quiet After A 29 Point Road Win
Still doesn't seem like we are playing great ball despite the score...too many short FGs...With 7 turnovers, you think we'd drop a 50 burger...

Cook really has faded...good to see Thielen back...great catch by Irv...we did a great job vs their running game...nice punt block...

Cook didnt fade, LA’s D interior played very well today until the 4th.  

great road win, its not all clicking yet . . . but you could see, it could 

Nice win, but they got 7 turnovers. I would agree, didn't get the 'playing great' vibe even with such a lopsided win. Last 2 at home and in-division, so giddy up. Vikings are as close as you can get to clinching a playoff spot without actually doing it. The team is ridiculously deep at RB. 

I'm happy. There was a lot of hand wringing and worrying, particularly about the defense, before this game. I'll take a final score of 39-10 and happily move on to next Monday night.

Quote: @Skodin said:
Cook didnt fade, LA’s D interior played very well today until the 4th.  

great road win, its not all clicking yet . . . but you could see, it could 
Take a look at his stats over the last 4+ games...

Yeah maybe turn a few of them TO's into TD's earlier instead of FG's. However in the end it was  very dominant win on the road.  Two home games to win yet. Then it's on.
Boone really stepped up today. We got a very strong running game these days.
Defense gave up a few long 3rd downs but got big turnovers and kept them down.
I'm happy and confident we beat the Packers next week.

For the record. Was that really a road game? I seen a sea of purple every time they panned into the stands. You could really hear it during the game as well.

Team seems to keep finding different ways to win.. mark of a good team.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
For the record. Was that really a road game? I seen a sea of purple every time they panned into the stands. You could really hear it during the game as well.
Vikings are counting it as a 'home' game. :3 

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/12063...58784?s=20

Every week is its own narrative...I'll take a win anyway we can get em.

10 wins is awesome but the reality of probably not winning the division (and Cook) took a bit of the bloom off the rose for me.