Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get a win today and turn the frowns upside down...
Time to shake off the remnants of the Seattle loss and start piling some Ws up. Have a great day everyone! Its going to be 80 degrees and gorgeous down here in SoFlo....hitting a jazz brunch later, mimosas flowing and then home at 12:59 pm eastern for game time. Skol!

[Image: giphy.gif]

A jazz brunch sounds great. I'm skipping the tailgate set up today. Would normally have been in the lot for an hour already but slept in, relaxed and will be heading to the stadium to be inside by 10:00 for the noon start. Temps are in the low 30's today but with upcoming temps headed to the "frigid" category, I'm going to stay warm and let the hardier folks in the group enjoy the rest of the season outside without me. It's time to have some fun inside.

Here's to a W today!

Heading out to the game soon myself...I'll probably have a few irish coffee's this morning  at our season tix partners place in Mpls...

Have fun up there in Vikingland today. Should be a relaxing day if all goes as planned.
If you are going early, you might be able to get an autograph or even a selfie with Sloter, since he's headed for the hall of fame!

I feel the same as Sticky; having a strong game to earn the win will go a long ways to right the ship.
Unlike Sticky, however, I'm headed over to Moorhead to hop on the nicely groomed snow trails for a couple pre-game laps on my fatbike.  Temps in the 20s here, so it's perfect.  B)

Have a great gameday, Longshippers - Skol!
temp is only 14°; even better! =)

Fatbikes are so cool...

Not this cool though:

[Image: 1e955a62e3e8cbef0b2907b9bfa97018.jpg]

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Fatbikes are so cool...

Not this cool though:

[Image: 1e955a62e3e8cbef0b2907b9bfa97018.jpg]

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
I remember seeing those in stores when I was a kid.  You're right - not that cool.  B)

It was Global Fatbike Day yesterday.  It was pretty fun ripping up the trails on a group ride.  Here's a pic of me on my Trek Farley: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zkhwVt...Oi2e7KgZTR-

Purplefaithfull I had the cheaper Huffy version of the 3 speed chopper bike. Back then even the cheaper bikes were still made in the USA.
I have no shame in my Huffy USA Good Vibrations beach cruiser. I found it in all original condition at an estate sale for $5 put new seat and rubber on it and oiled up. Good to go. Not bad for a "cheap" bike.[Image: wan29z1p7jw0.jpg]