Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second half blues....
Too many errors gave the Hags the momentum and a large hole to overcome, but by Odin, I'm proud that they didn't crawl away and made a game of it.

Another moral victory for a Minnesota team. Hooray!!

Honestly didnt think we would win this one.

We need to get healthy FAST and win at LAC &our home division games

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Honestly didnt think we would win this one.

We need to get healthy FAST and win at LAC &our home division games
They will be the 6th seed no matter what they do now.

any word on Cook injury?

Hats off to Kirk Cousins. Played a helluva game with very little protection and no help from a defense that couldn't stop the run. 

12-4 here we come. sadly in todays NFL that doesnt mean shit

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Hats off to Kirk Cousins. Played a helluva game with very little protection and no help from a defense that couldn't stop the run. 
I can agree with this. I will say he did have the ball with a chance to win the game at the end. Defense has really been disappointing though. Its always something with this team.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I agree. The Vikings have a QB and an offense, but as irony would have it, not a top notch defense.
Maybe they can do something in the playoffs when Thielen returns, but it would be a surprise.

The DT's look like dancing bears against a physical O line.  No push or pressure.  

That said, not that many years ago other Viking teams would have got run out of the stadium down that much in the 3rd quarter.  But Cousins has some chippiness about him. Losing Cook and we still made a game of it.

And...oh, yeah....f*** the Pukers and their pussy schedule.