Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Thielen (hamstring) resumed practicing on Tuesday.
[Image: Minnesota%20Vikings_0.png]

Adam Thielen (hamstring) resumed practicing on Tuesday.
With the Vikings coming off their bye week, it was an informal session ahead of Thursday's official return. Playing on Monday Night Football, the Vikes do not have to release a formal injury report until Thursday, though they may do so tomorrow and skip Thursday because of the holiday. Even a "limited" day would have Thielen on track to return. With his health uncertain after a month of issues, Thielen should be considered a boom/bust WR2 for the final week of the fantasy regular season.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press Nov 26, 2019, 1:15 PM ET

and today AT was a DNP.  apparently there was a tweak or something from yesterdays practice that has given the team some concern for AT.   stay tuned

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
and today AT was a DNP.  apparently there was a tweak or something from yesterdays practice that has given the team some concern for AT.   stay tuned
That's too bad. Might have to shut him down. He'll be missed for the stretch run. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
That's too bad. Might have to shut him down. He'll be missed for the stretch run. 
I would say he is needed.  We have 3 or 4 remaining games where he alone could be the difference maker.   Having that 2nd stud receiver really opens things up for Cook and takes a ton of pressure off KC.  I lose a lot of optimism if AT isnt on the field starting this week.

Yup.  This sucks...

Adam Thielen (hamstring) was sidelined for Wednesday's practice.
Thielen reportedly experienced a "slight scare" with his hamstring earlier in the week, which explains his 'DNP' on Wednesday. At this point, fantasy players should have a backup plan readily available prior to Minnesota's showdown against Seattle. Olabisi Johnson and Kyle Rudolph would continue to experience an uptick in volume if Thielen's inactive.

Source: Courtney Cronin on Twitter Nov 27, 2019, 2:30 PM ET

This changes my outlook for the Seattle game. I don't think we win without AT. 

Quote: @dadevike said:
Their defense sucks.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@dadevike said:
Their defense sucks.  
And ours doesnt scare many teams lately either.  If we are going to win in a shootout I would prefer to have our biggest guns available.  Not having AT could be huge.