Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow - Vikings got their stadium at a bargain price!!!
Holy Cow! Feel lucky Vikings fans for our affordable beautiful stadium - Good Lord - The new LA Football Stadium's cost is Now over 6 Billion dollars??? What a Cluster F going on down in LA LA land!! Raiders must be laughing at this BS and thankful their going to Vegas after reading this.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ushroomed/

Allegiant will probably be paid off in Vegas in about a year after opening too. :p

Quote: @CLOBIMON said:
Allegiant will probably be paid off in Vegas in about a year after opening too. :p
No shit! LOL! Im sure there will be slot machines and gambling tables somewhere in the stadium to bring in some extra $$ to help pay it off! And to insult to injury for the LA Rams and their new stadium BS, here is the latest on the Allegiant - ON time and ON Budget (so far!). Say what you will about Las Vegas, one thing they do well is building HUGE buildings for entertainment. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/s...t-1895394/

That's absolutely ridiculous. I bet the Rams revenue is going to go down too. The Chargers are trying to build a fanbase and the Rams are not doing well either. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Good I hope the owner and the NFL lose their asses on the stadium, especially after the NFL has bilked the public out of billions for the stadiums that we've already built for them.  I'm not going to cry if they end up pumping a lot of their own money back into the local economy for a change.

So first time at USB this weekend, and I was in awe....place is massive / beautiful.

flying back into LAX you can see the new stadium before landing and seems a LOT less imposing...it kinda arcs from one side to the other so it looks LONG but not massive.

I was expecting it to be much larger,  most of that "arch" thing looks to just be a "design feature" not necessarily "functional"

Don't get me wrong it's very cool looking, but it didn't blow my skirt up

Well at least with the dedicated fans, they will recupe... Oh wait.

JR was telling me what GREAT football fans they have in Los Angeles?? Riiiight.

Quote: @greediron said:
Well at least with the dedicated fans, they will recupe... Oh wait.
What?  You mean there's a game?    Even AFTER you've taken selfies and posted to Facebook?

Going $4 billion over estimates is unreal.

The Rams need the Chargers in that stadium 10 weeks a year just to bank the money that will come from it. Either way, they're going to be paying that stadium off for a looooong time. Wow.
The Raiders stadium is estimated at $1.8 billion. Which is what the Rams was initially projected at. Mind-boggling.