Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox News Alert: Roger Stone found guilty in trial stemming from Mueller probe
Quote:
@"FoxNews" said:

Roger Stone was found guilty on all counts by a jury in Washington, D.C. federal court, after deliberations had been going on since Thursday morning.

The former Trump associate and longtime political operative faced charges that stemmed from Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Stone was accused of providing false statements to the House Intelligence Committee about communications having to do with WikiLeaks, obstructing a congressional investigation of Russian election interference by falsely denying that he had evidence to turn over, and witness tampering.

The prosecution argued that Stone intentionally lied about his use of intermediaries to get information about WikiLeaks’ possession and release of hacked Democratic emails. They said he hid the truth to protect Trump’s campaign.

Source: Fox News

I thought this was a "hoax" by the deep state? Oh well...
Quote:
@"CNBC" said:

A 12-member jury, comprising nine women and three men, began their deliberations Thursday morning on the seventh day of Stone’s trial began in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.
The White House did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for comment on the verdict.
Prosecutors had subpoenaed numerous former Trump aides to testify against Stone.
Most notably, former Trump campaign advisor Rick Gates said on the witness stand that he recalled a July 2016 phone call between Stone and Trump. After that call, Trump announced that “more information” from WikiLeaks was forthcoming, Gates testified.
Former White House advisor Steve Bannon also testified in Stone’s trial.

Source: CNBC

But H....

Roger Stone is one of the biggest douchebags on the planet. He lives about 30 minutes south of me in Ft. Lauderdale. 

Roger Stone is one of the biggest douchebags on the planet. He lives about 30 minutes south of me in Ft. Lauderdale. 

Guilty on all 7 counts of lying to Congress and witness intimidation.   

And speaking of witnesses intimidation, Trump just committed another impeachable offense trying to intimidate Maria Yovanovitch in real time while she was testifying. 

Lot of people going to jail for a so-called hoax ... some posters are going to have to wait for tonight's episodes of Hannity and Tucker to tell them how to spin this.

Who, this guy? Funny...he doesn't LOOK guilty....

[Image: 1*TaQKiPP_w0SFNzRAkgdEAQ.jpeg]

If you put your ear to the screen, you can hear the crickets ...

I'd like to take this time to prepare the defense replies as they're waiting on conservative spin-control talking points:

1)  But Obama
2)  The deep state
3)  Russian hoax
4)  Wait for Barr/Durham, it's really bad

That picture looks straight out of Gotham, can you say Oswald Cobblepot. 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:

And speaking of witnesses intimidation, Trump just committed another impeachable offense trying to intimidate Maria Yovanovitch in real time while she was testifying. 

Lot of people going to jail for a so-called hoax ... some posters are going to have to wait for tonight's episodes of Hannity and Tucker to tell them how to spin this.
5 counts of lying to investigators. (The Mueller sham)
1 count of obstructing a congressional probe.  
1 count of witness intimidation. 

The only significant convictions Mueller got were for process crimes due to the mis-creation of his 
investigation.  

How many counts were there for Russian collusion?  

BTW... more proof of the "blind partisan" AG Barr (who let Stone's trial continue) right?

Roger Stone went down!  Congrats & have a great happy hour fellas!  Drinks on me!

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@SFVikeFan said:

5 counts of lying to investigators. (The Mueller sham)
1 count of obstructing a congressional probe.  
1 count of witness intimidation. 

The only significant convictions Mueller got were for process crimes due to the mis-creation of his 
investigation.  

How many counts were there for Russian collusion?  

BTW... more proof of the "blind partisan" AG Barr (who let Stone's trial continue) right?

Roger Stone went down!  Congrats & have a great happy hour fellas!  Drinks on me!

I mean free beer is free beer set me up please!!!

Na, dont and didnt care about Roger Stone. Barely even heard of the guy until the netflix special and he came off as a giant douche. 

If he lied to investigators he lied and deserves whatever is standard for said crime.