Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at this pic on the Cook TD run
[Image: EJQm--oWkAAhJIA?format=jpg&name=900x900]

5 Cowboys on the ground in the pic. Unreal. Kubiak and Dennison's offensive line gospel has turned a very averagely talented line into ass kickers in the run game.

This picture speaks VOLUMES.

For those who coach and watch film from every angle / slo. mo. / stopping / reversing....sometimes just a clear picture can tell you more.  We call this a "Full stack" (of pancakes)

Kind of says it all! Love the pic - thanks for posting! Would make a great Sports Illustrated picture i would cut out and put on my wall back in the day!

I watched a video the other day where the guy was showing the difference between the Cowboys eight in the box defense and the Vikings eight against the pitch sweep.  When the Cowboys ran it the Vikings defenders swarmed and tackled the runner in the back field.  when the Vikings ran it 5 of the 8 Cowboy defenders were cut down, were laying on the ground and Cook had a huge gain.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
I watched a video the other day where the guy was showing the difference between the Cowboys eight in the box defense and the Vikings eight against the pitch sweep.  When the Cowboys ran it the Vikings defenders swarmed and tackled the runner in the back field.  when the Vikings ran it 5 of the 8 Cowboy defenders were cut down, were laying on the ground and Cook had a huge gain.
Yep, I posted that video. Its somewhere on Page 2 now I think. 

Sticky, whose twitter is that.  I can't see the pic on this site, have to go directly to twitter.

Quote: @greediron said:
Sticky, whose twitter is that.  I can't see the pic on this site, have to go directly to twitter.
Huh, that's weird. I don't remember where I got it off of Twitter actually....

Bodies on the ground, bodies on the ground.  Looking like a fool with all those bodies on the ground.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@ThunderGod said:
Yep, I posted that video. Its somewhere on Page 2 now I think. 
OK, I went back and got the post.  I think it goes with this conversation/photo and is a really good example although he only shows one set of plays.  It does go along with this photo.
https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/discus...the-ground

Half the D on the ground. Unreal.