Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black cat on the field

I was watching that game and the GMen were actually doing pretty good up to that point,  the cowboys were on their heels and the Danny Jones was taking them apart... and then this black cat miraculously appears giving the gurls a much needed break,  they hold for a  FG and then the gurls offense comes alive... if we come out looking good this weekend somebody better check jerruh for some stray pussy under his trench coat.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I was watching that game and the GMen were actually doing pretty good up to that point,  the cowboys were on their heels and the Danny Jones was taking them apart... and then this black cat miraculously appears giving the gurls a much needed break,  they hold for a  FG and then the gurls offense comes alive... if we come out looking good this weekend somebody better check jerruh for some stray pussy under his trench coat.
Nope, not going to touch that one...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
what... you dont like a good conspiracy theory?

that was one ugly cat... you could tell he's been a new yorker his entire life.

Can it play CB...!?  Wink B)  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I have heard rumors of his "strays"

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying it was mine. Yes, I have a black cat. But I live in Kansas City! And my boy is 18 pounds of lean, mean fighting machine. He'd have gone straight at the Security Guards, not run away.