Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles waive Andrew Sendejo
Roster Move: #Eagles have waived S Andrew Sendejo.

well at least he has a taste for McDonalds so his NFL money should carry him a long way in life.

This is all about compensatory picks.

I guess they didn't want to risk any more of their players getting hurt.

This ^^^^

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Since the release was before week 10 of the season, I believe the Vikes will lose a 7th round comp pick that had been assigned for the loss of Sendejo. Of course the final roster of comp picks is still open to some change. Dislike the loophole for team's signing large contracts. Bradford's release by the Cardinals cost the Vikes a 3rd last year.

Quote: @Rigby said:
@VikingOracle said:
Since the release was before week 10 of the season, I believe the Vikes will lose a 7th round comp pick that had been assigned for the loss of Sendejo. Of course the final roster of comp picks is still open to some change. Dislike the loophole for team's signing large contracts. Bradford's release by the Cardinals cost the Vikes a 3rd last year.
Its a stupid loop hole,  it should count against their compensatory figure and not change our end.  we lost the chance to try and resign him when they signed him so that is a (figuratively speaking) loss for the Vikes that was beyond their control.  however the iggles were completely in control of both signing as well as waiving him.

Son of a BITCH!! Confused Aaargghhhh!!  Why bring him back, Vikings!?!!? 

https://twitter.com/GoesslingStrib/statu...4692790272

People can say what they want about him - he was a solid player for us that put fear in the opponents.