Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump California can burn to the ground, Russia here's our taxpayers dollars to help
Yeah whatever.  

He put me down.  You laughed.  I said fuck you to him.  

Not the first time you allowed some to “break” the rules while riding me.  

I will continue to point it out every time.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

I am right.  The truth about the scumbag Obama administration will come out. 

Mike is grasping at straws because we will
learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Typical Jimmy cracking corn and moderating unfairly. 
Oh come on dude you had to know that was sarcasm right?  We're all not in some secret anti-A1 America sucks group.

Edit: 

So this was my PM from A1:
A1Janitor
12:21PMFuck you

Read by: AGRforever
Douchebag. 

Another asshole to block. 
----------------------------------
Does that mean I'll never find out if Obama or his cronies get arrested??  Also our bet of arrests by the week before the Superbowl bet terminate?  I was kinda looking forward to my six pack. 

Yeah whatever.  

He put me down.  You laughed.  I said fuck you to him.  

Not the first time you allowed some to “break” the rules while riding me.  
I will continue to point it out every time.  
I may not have a grudge,  but your insistence on making a big issue of shit like this could certainly create one.

have a nice day.

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
@AGRforever said:
I mean I'm ok with California burning Smile  Esspecially that San Fransisco area.  I hear there's this one poster from there......  Smile
While I can assume you're kidding, it's pretty sad to say something like that.

5th largest economy in the world.  Without those tax revenues, Kansas and most of the southern red states couldn't pay their own welfare to the unemployed uneducated people that make up the core of Trump's base.

But I never wish for hurricanes or tornadoes to wipe out other US states or Americans as much as I don't care for their politics or values.

I guess that's the new WWJD approach for ya.
Of course I was kidding jeezzz does nobody have a lighter side to them after a loss? 

On a serious note, you bring up tax revenue and make it sound like the USA would fade away without you.  Its a myth.  You're quite average in federal tax payments when you break it down per capita which is the only fair way to look at it.  Otherwise its just because  you have a shitload of people.  You're 16th according to wikipidea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_ta...e_by_state
Lowly state residents such as Nebraska, Arkansas, Pennsylvania and Missouri all pay more into the federal government per capita then California.  Even Kansas the state you chose to use as an example finishes only a few places lower. 

According to this article (easiest article of per capita receipts I could find):  https://digg.com/2019/tax-funding-federa...ualization
In 2017 CA paid in $11,019 and got back $11,030.  So you're not even paying in your fair share per capita.  You're a net receiver of taxes albeit by a very small number. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Oh come on dude you had to know that was sarcasm right?  We're all not in some secret anti-A1 America sucks group.

Edit: 

A1Janitor

Douchebag. 

Does that mean I'll never find out if Obama or his cronies get arrested??  Also our bet of arrests by the week before the Superbowl bet terminate?  I was kinda looking forward to my six pack. 
Trying to follow the mods requests and keep this off the site. 

Just so you know how I feel about your attacks against me. 

They should be arrested.  Keep watching.  

@AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Edit: 

A1Janitor

Douchebag. 

do you think sending nasty private messages is going to keep mods from smacking you around?  that goes beyond this forum and my authority,  but I can bet the rest of the moderation team isnt going to tolerate being nasty in the private messages either if they get reports of it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Edit: 

A1Janitor

Douchebag. 

do you think sending nasty private messages is going to keep mods from smacking you around?  that goes beyond this forum and my authority,  but I can bet the rest of the moderation team isnt going to tolerate being nasty in the private messages either if they get reports of it.
Oh he does it to anyone that dares to cross him.  It would be worth looking into if it weren't so pathetic and predictable. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Edit: 

A1Janitor

Douchebag. 

Oh he does it to anyone that dares to cross him.  It would be worth looking into if it weren't so pathetic and predictable. 
Dares cross me huh?

He attacked me on the board and a mod laughed .. so I sent him a message off the boards for his viewing only.  Before I blocked him.  

Seems to me the right course for the board ... I won’t see his posts or interact with him any more. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@A1Janitor said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Fuck you.  

learn the truth soon.
relax...  
LOL

Edit: 

A1Janitor

Douchebag. 

LMAO mods smacking me around?  Certainly not in real life.  

If you want me to behave and not counterpunch, maybe you will ask the ones attacking me (including mods) to stop attacking me?

attacking?  You must be a hoot in real life.