Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump California can burn to the ground, Russia here's our taxpayers dollars to help
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-r...SKCN1UQ2UC

Mind you that is a Reuters link too.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump offered his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin help in putting out vast wildfires that are raging in Siberia, the Kremlin said late on Wednesday, a move it said Putin took as a sign that battered ties can be restored.

The Kremlin said the two leaders had spoken by phone at Washington’s initiative, hours after Putin ordered the Russian army to help firefighters battle the wildfires.

The fires have spread to around 3 million hectares of mostly remote forest, an area almost the size of Belgium, according to the Federal Forestry Agency, wafting smoke across Siberia and prompting several regions to declare states of emergency.

“The U.S. president offered Russia cooperation in fighting forest fires in Siberia,” the Kremlin statement said.

“President Putin expressed his sincere gratitude for such an attentive attitude and for the offer of help and support.”

Putin told Trump that Moscow would take him up on his offer if necessary, the Kremlin said, adding: “The Russian president took this step from the U.S. president as a sign that in the future we can restore full-scale ties between our two countries.”

Russia has long been keen to try to start rebuilding battered U.S.-Russia relations, which remain strained by everything from Syria to Ukraine and allegations of Russian interference in U.S. politics, which Moscow denies.
Is this thing on?

give it a. break

I mean I'm ok with California burning Smile  Esspecially that San Fransisco area.  I hear there's this one poster from there......  Smile

California's wildfires sure didn't stop all the Packer fans from going to the Chargers game.  How could they get there with the inferno?  You'd think the fat dripping off of them would have caught fire????

I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am sure that trump will likely pull US forestry personnel off the california fires to head to russia as soon as they accept.  hell I am sure that it will come back that Trump actually is responsible for the fires in california.
everything. is. trumps. fault.  except.  the. great. economy 

What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 

At least Trump didn't offer to pray for Russia.  That would have been the back breaker.
Trumps offer is like that.  A simple gesture of goodwill.  Nothing will come of it.  Except it will unleash some wildfires on the internet.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
What even better about the Trumps wildfires is that A1 will come here saying its a conspiracy and ask us to listen to Hannity to prove it and SF, Mike etal will be tell us how stupid we are for not condemning Trumps every action. 
Fuck you.  

I am right.  The truth about the scumbag Obama administration will come out. 

Mike is grasping at straws because we will
learn the truth soon.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Fuck you.  

I am right.  The truth about the scumbag Obama administration will come out. 

Mike is grasping at straws because we will
learn the truth soon.
relax...