Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings on the telly this week
https://506sports.com/

Looks like the Vikings/Chiefs matchup will be seen by a majority of the nation on Sunday. And with the competing game on CBS being a snoozer (Indy v. Pitt) most eyes should be on the Vikings. Not that I care what others think, but it would be a good time to really show off this offense.

Really looking forward to this one. Kid's fall baseball is finally over and I'm not traveling for work the rest of the year, and so for the first time this year, I get to watch football the way it's meant to be watched. From my couch, with my kids, on a Sunday morning 11 am start. 

Skol!

See that little blue area in southern Florida on the east coast with WPB by it? That's me, baby!! Love it!! Just made the cut.

I also really like Kevin Burkhardt, I think he's excellent. 

Fucking Buffalo!  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Fucking Buffalo!  
 "What packer fans fantasize about?"

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@A1Janitor said:
Fucking Buffalo!  
 "What packer fans fantasize about?"
Nothing new around here in North Dakota.  UND Sioux fans have been saying "F#ck the Bison" for about 100 years now.  B)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
https://506sports.com/

Looks like the Vikings/Chiefs matchup will be seen by a majority of the nation on Sunday. And with the competing game on CBS being a snoozer (Indy v. Pitt) most eyes should be on the Vikings. Not that I care what others think, but it would be a good time to really show off this offense.

Really looking forward to this one. Kid's fall baseball is finally over and I'm not traveling for work the rest of the year, and so for the first time this year, I get to watch football the way it's meant to be watched. From my couch, with my kids, on a Sunday morning 11 am start. 
Not us in the northwest.  Oh well, don't get Fox over the air anymore anyway as they have a dispute with the cable company.  No worries, I will be watching.

[Image: d0k40y3cug3j.jpg]

illI be 22 rows behind the Vikings bench, slightly to the right of midfield

nashville viewing keeps getting tampa for some reason. Ill be using the internet 

nope---i get seattle bleech