Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: I always knew those gender reveal parties were trouble waiting to happen...
Do you think gender reveal parties are going to fade away fast since lots of folks are going to let their kids decide later on what gender they are?  I'm kind of old fashioned myself...I have a daughter which she is a "Girl" and a son whom happens to be a "Boy".  Pretty simple...I think people are just plain stupid today.  IMO.

Quote:

People have been stupid for eons now lol! I am proud to say I have a beautiful, gender neutral child and the world is better for them being here. 

At least for me? The world isn't black/white and how its been. 

I know its not like that for everyone, I'm cool with that too. 

Explosion reported at 2nd Iowa gender reveal party
Associated PressOctober 29, 2019 — 1:10pm
WAUKEE, Iowa — Authorities are investigating another explosion at an Iowa gender reveal party that happened one day after a blast at a similar gathering killed a 56-year-old woman in a nearby community.
Authorities say no one was injured in the explosion Sunday in rural Waukee, a Des Moines suburb, but they are looking into unconfirmed claims that the blast broke a neighbor's windows.
Waukee Fire Capt. Tomme Tysdal says the Waukee explosion came from a commercially available gender reveal kit, unlike the homemade device that killed Pamela Kreimeyer on Saturday near Knoxville, a town 45 miles (74 kilometers) away.
Authorities say Kreimeyer died instantly when her family's device exploded, hitting her in the head from 45 feet (14 meters) away.
Gender reveal parties with attention-grabbing efforts such as explosives have become increasingly common nationally and popular on social media.
 :/  :/ :/ 

Daddy...How did Gramma die?

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Daddy...How did Gramma die?

Well, Suzie, she died in an explosion that was to tell everyone if you were going to be a boy or girl.  

So you see, honey, it was all your fault.

YUP ^^^^    Great minds huh !?!

out with the old--in with the new

You should see the explosions at the "Diaper" parties Smile

[Image: yrzl4syim1ke.jpeg]

Gender reveal stunt led to plane crash in Texas
(CNN) — Another gender reveal stunt went horribly wrong and caused the recent plane crash in Texas, according to a National Transportation Safety Board accident report released Friday. 
The pilot was flying a plane at a low altitude on September 7 as part of an elaborate gender reveal for a friend, according to the report. 
The pilot dumped 350 gallons of pink water from the plane, but the plane was "too low" and immediately stalled. The pilot was not injured in the crash in Turkey, Texas, about 100 miles southeast of Amarillo, The plane's other passenger had minor injuries. The plane was designed to carry only one person, the report said. 
This incident was the latest in a string of gender reveal stunts gone awry. 
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/08/us/gender...index.html