Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irv Smith is gonna be a good one...
You can just see it.

Could be another RS gem. 

Got the blocking thing down, now he's getting his number called. Another rookie that is performing at the next level as well as he did in college. 

Bisi looks like a seasoned vet. He'll get the start Thursday. 

Ha Truth...

Bisi is poised, runs good routes, good hands...

I think that Irv Smith has a chance to be really good. TE is a position that normally takes players a while to contribute, but he's already blocking well, showing that he can be a downfield threat, & a reliable outlet receiver. I'd love to see him turn into a red zone threat, but there are is a lot competition for those touches right now.

Agree

Quote: @Tyr said:
I think that Irv Smith has a chance to be really good. TE is a position that normally takes players a while to contribute, but he's already blocking well, showing that he can be a downfield threat, & a reliable outlet receiver. I'd love to see him turn into a red zone threat, but there are is a lot competition for those touches right now.
It would be a dream and difficult all at once to have the weapons KS has at his disposal...All the dogs need to get fed. 

I'm not ready to crown the kid All Pro, but I think Smith can be especially devastating in between the 20's when some LB is trying to cover him.

Smith is reminding me of Steve Jordan, smooth routes, great hands, runs well with the ball and creates major mismatches for the defense.  Love his versatility, when AT went out, we ran him like a WR some plays.  

I agree Smith looks like the real deal.  The guy runs great routes and looks incredibly comfortable getting open and catching the ball.  He blocks and he knows how to be a ball carrier too.

Hopefully we can pick up momentum with him in Nov and December.  He would be adding another threat. 

do we plan on keeping Doctson after he returns?  Could he also be another red zone option?

I was shocked they shut LT down.