Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are we even bothering to play this game?
The refs are just flag happy against us. What a crock of shit!

Seriously, we'd be smarter to keep our guys healthy and forfeit. What a joke of a league. I knew this would happen after they gifted the Packers that win.

Apparently, according to Lions fans, the Lions should get no flags today.

If this Lions DPI gets overturned on a g-damn booth review?!?! Then I'm going to get chores done and quit watching for today...

I dunno. The refs seem to be being pretty fair / consistent to me.

Fans are melting down at Ford Field but I'm okay with the refs so far. I really expected them to go the other direction and be lenient with the Lions. But as long as they call it fairly, I'm good.

l guess I could cry about refs if that was my thing, but it isn't.  I might cry about how pathetic this Viking pass D is looking today, though.

Quote: @comet52 said:
l guess I could cry about refs if that was my thing, but it isn't.  I might cry about how pathetic this Viking pass D is looking today, though.
Yes, we need better in the second half. No doubt.

Quote: @pumpf said:
I dunno. The refs seem to be being pretty fair / consistent to me.
The second I posted this... things have been very fair, yes. I wrote this when Matt Patricia talked the refs into reviewing that penalty on the Lions INT in the endzone. Definitely thought the fix was in.

It seems to me like it has been well officiated. 

I didn’t have much am issue with the refs. The defense on the other hand. We will not win many games with that scheme and effort.