Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Donatell NOW
[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xlr5qjke88yu7mabc3...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: 200.gif?cid=ecf05e47xlr5qjke88yu7mabc3a7...0.gif&ct=g]

Anybody have any idea if Donatell is actually going to be let go?

ok say he gets fired....who is out there ?

not being a smart-ass, just curious

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:

That guy that made his name with the Cowboys in the 90s isn't doing much these days.

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
I'd sure like to hear from someone smarter than me on the whole business side how we can blow up the defense for the best rebuild. It really can't get much worse.  Tired of nibbling around the edges, and plugging holes with bubblegum. 
I dont think you can do it with just defensive cuts, I think it needs to be a team sacrifice.  Admit that we need to sacrifice a season to get the pieces in place and then start to grow.  This year was exciting,   but nobody thought it was going to end much past this weekend so what was the point?  We are now a year down the road and still needing to rip the bandaid. 
This is exactly what I said last offseason! This team needs to be rebuilt and sacrifice a year or two while we get the pieces in order to do so. We should have done it with the new regime coming on board. We were running all season long on the fumes left over from the Spielman/Zimmer regime. The fucking Wilfs always think we are Super Bowl contenders and are too stupid to see what's right in front of them! We went all in on this season...for what!? To get bounced in the first round of the playoffs and kicking the can down the road again!? Now we are once again being forced to make a decision on Cousins, have salary cap problems, and not as many draft picks. Pair that with what Detroit and Chicago are going to be building over the next couple years and we are going to be a hurting franchise. 

Fun season, but again, the juice was not worth the squeeze and we are no closer to a Super Bowl as to when Zimmer was fired. 
agree

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:

We have two former DCs on staff (if they want to stay in-house). Manusky and Petine. Also, its not our job to look for upgrades :-) thats what KAM and KOC are paid for

[Image: you-re-fired-out-of-job-3klt66xwlh2lhijd.gif]

There is a small faction that feel he did a great job with the personnel he had to use. I hope KOC and Kwesi can be objective and see clearly they need a new DC and perhaps a new scheme to go with their overhaul of the defensive roster.