Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to watch II
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
We streamed this last night...

I love anything with Gal Gadot.

The Agatha Christie character Hercule Poirot is one I've always enjoyed. Brannagh's interpretation does the character great justice imo. 

[Image: p_20cs_deathonthenile_22532_4516b236.jpeg]

We watched it the other night, always enjoy an escape with Agatha.  My wife felt about the same as you, she liked Branagh's performance, I did not, but loved the cinema location and photography. 

Watched "Archive" on prime yesterday, really liked it, been enjoying A.I. fiction quite a bit lately, lot of room for story. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
We streamed this last night...

I love anything with Gal Gadot.

The Agatha Christie character Hercule Poirot is one I've always enjoyed. Brannagh's interpretation does the character great justice imo. 

[Image: p_20cs_deathonthenile_22532_4516b236.jpeg]
I'll have to watch this. Love everything Kenneth Branagh's in. And I've been waiting for Gadot for years. Something about Israeli women makes me wriggle. 
Miss Israel winner 2004, Israeli Defense Force Combat Fitness Instructor...

You're welcome.

I liked Murder on the Orient Express more than this - but this was still entertaining and visually well done. 

We watched and enjoyed the movie too. We also watched the documentary “Bad Vegan”. Pretty interesting, not 100% sure I think the lady wasnt in on it but a pretty good example of showcasing people’s ability to manipulate successful individuals.

3 days until the final season of Ozarks. 

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
We watched and enjoyed the movie too. We also watched the documentary “Bad Vegan”. Pretty interesting, not 100% sure I think the lady wasnt in on it but a pretty good example of showcasing people’s ability to manipulate successful individuals.
We watched it as well. The people being scammed were real dumb shits. The one woman (Sarma) gave the dude, how much money again? Like over $1.3 million? C'mon now.....and then she calls and talks to him in prison toward the end? Runs off with him when the police were after them? I felt zero sympathy for either one of the women profiled. Giving money to strangers you meet on dating apps....lol.