Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Bears!!!
It looks like I picked the right time to turn the channel. I am glad I didn't finish watching.

Here it is the morning after. Went to bed thinking the Bears pulled it off. Wake up to the reality. They're still the Bears and Rodgers IS still the Packers. They are relevant as long as he is.
F... him.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Here it is the morning after. Went to bed thinking the Bears pulled it off. Wake up to the reality. They're still the Bears and Rodgers IS still the Packers. They are relevant as long as he is.
F... him.
Same. Fell asleep with a smile knowing the Vikings won, my fantasy team won big and the Packers lost both their game and their QB. I slept well. But somehow I sort of expected to see what I saw when I cracked open the laptop this morning. 

Fine. My biggest complaint would be that Team Yeller would have built in excuses echoed by the media, the narrative being "if only Rodgers hadn't gotten hurt." The reality being that Rodgers SUCKED when he was in there. Very similar to how he sucked before the Vikings hurt him last year. 

I'm still shocked that Fuller dropped that sure Int.  Bears completely went in the tank in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball.

Did Mack completely disappear in the second half?  I know the Michaels/Collinsworth crew gushed effusively over their man-crush in the last quarter, but I don't recall hearing Mack's name called.
How they let a one-legged QB throw at will is mind boggling.  Not even including the poor play calling, dropped pick-6 and overall lack of tackling.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
I'm still shocked that Fuller dropped that sure Int.  Bears completely went in the tank in the 2nd half on both sides of the ball.
Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
Did Mack completely disappear in the second half?  I know the Michaels/Collinsworth crew gushed effusively over their man-crush in the last quarter, but I don't recall hearing Mack's name called.
How they let a one-legged QB throw at will is mind boggling.  Not even including the poor play calling, dropped pick-6 and overall lack of tackling.
Mack actually tipped the ball that board hands Fuller dropped! Would have sealed the deal right there...  Confused